Manchester United 2024-2025

Not necessarily saying they should, just that I think that they might; as much to move on Sancho who is probably undermining the manager.

Note the “no excuses” line

1 Like

Ah christ, no way Sterling would go from one racist cesspit to another.

I don’t think there’s any excuses. I don’t like saying top four is an achievement but I guess business wise it is.

UEFA cup will take a lot of winning with all the games.

You don’t get it fella. All those arrests for racism are because the Salford unit of GMP are uniquely skilled at identifying and prosecuting racists while the cops patrolling the Etihad are LAPD circa 1992.

1 Like

I was talking about the club hierarchy tbh.

Just when u think there’s something resembling a coherent strategy about to be implemented they go for Sterling. :smile::smile:

There won’t be after the team is ready for the season anyway

1 Like

They might as well bring CR7 back at this stage

3 Likes

Looks like Sancho is off to juventus.

He’s nearly 30 I’d say. He was reared on Yanited winning league titles under Fergie. You’d have to admire him in a way that he’s stuck by them during this lean period while others have drifted away and pretended they don’t like association football anymore.

It’s great lauding potential sales for the likes of Sancho and Anthony until you remember that they cost in excess of €70 million each and will only recoup less than half of that. The AWB sale was a very strange one. A grand player sold on for about €15 million which is a meagre fee. His contract must’ve been almost out but a bargain for West Ham.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how quiet Liverpool fans go when you mention the fees paid for Darwin Nunez or the wages for Thiago.

I think it’s generally accepted Nunezs brutal incompetence pushed klopp out the door.

But but but Liverpool

Lisa Simpson Picnic GIF by The Simpsons

Your going to feel awful silly again Sunday evening.

What’s your prediction? A 7-0 win for Man Utd?

3 Likes

The Old Trafford games are generally pretty close apart from the Naby inspired 5-0 win.

The cunts aren’t big on self-awareness.

He had his stag weekend ruined by Brighton and Hove Albion. Be gentle.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/imdrawty/status/1828360451576524857?s=46

How much did they pay for Van De Beek? That’s a horrendous depreciation for a lad who was being compared to Zidane on here around 2020.

Your favourites Liverpool sold one (1) player for significantly more than those combined fees in a January transfer window.

1 Like