Manchester United 2024-2025

Don’t have a pot to piss in.

1 Like

And Manchester United solely funded by its fans. the Liverpool supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

Er the Glazers have given successive managers £2bn to piss up a wall.

5 Likes

Fair play to them. They did United some service.

1 Like

The cunts are ashamed of nothing.

No they haven’t. Glazers borrowed to buy the club and never injected any of their own cash into the club.

Man united spending is based on its fans and sponsors.

You’d have to be real stupid to champion glazers as owners.

Why didn’t the fans and sponsors fix the hole in the roof of the stadium or upgrade the Training Ground. Ronaldo was flabbergasted at the state of the facilities when he returned

2 Likes

Raheem Sterling anyone? A good man to get on the end of things and if he has anything left at all he will score goals. He strikes me a a player Bruno would enjoy playing with with his movement.

Talk is Sterling plus cash in exchange for Sancho. I presume the role would be down the right, getting to the back post like he did for City.

I hope you are joking here.

I wouldn’t take sterling on a free.

I’ve just seen it on Sky, they are saying Sterling is open to it and it’s a means of moving Sancho on for the club. It appears there has been another fall out and he didn’t have any ear infection. Chelsea coming with something like 25mill plus Sterling. Big issue could be Sterling’s wages.

I always feel sorry for sterling because of the needless racist abuse he got off the Liverpools fans but he’s past it.

He was a good player but just not for me.

Ed Woodward would sign him but if you want to win stuff you can’t be signing him.

Ten Hag is at nearly 1bn in 3 years. That’s savage support from the Glazers

He started last season well, but that aside he was at City when he last showed anything. You’d be taking major game time away from Diallo and Antony down the right as well. Even Garnacho as I think they’re going with Rashford off the left. I’ve a sense this might happen though.

I think Sterling and Sancho are on similar money and they can recoup something on him and then get him gone. Sterling can also do a job through the middle. Just have a vibe this will happen.

I’ve actually loved some of the signings, Pogba, Lukaku, Di Maria, Maguire, Martinez at the time. The whole thing has just been snake bitten. I don’t mind the owners. The material factor is that the money has been there to spend, it just hasn’t worked out. Where you could call them out is they never spent the Ronaldo money when United had a good team, but last ten years, nah.

But they hired those shite managers and the people they put in place have ran the footballing side of the club sensationally badly. I don’t really get the complication

Sterling didn’t stay and fight for his place at Man City and done the same at Chelsea. Why would you sign him?

I’d have Diallo and garnacho ahead of him.

Be a disaster of a signing.

Post Fergie hojlund was the first striker they signed in their 20s.

Signed falcao, igholo, Wout weghorst, Cavani, Ronaldo and Alexis Sanchez.

An incredible achievement by Woodward.

But the fans have been giddily posting league tables and predicting title challenges every year. The players and the managers can’t have been that bad :man_shrugging:

https://twitter.com/dougiecritchley/status/1828352443299594552?s=46

They’ve actually managed to raise probably 80 million in sales and reduced the wage bill which is a hell of a lot better than a lot of the previous summers.

If they get Sancho and eirksen gone it would be good business.

That’s because no team in football history ever spent as much money (and also had a tradition of winning) and didn’t challenge for titles or win them. It’s completely unprecedented so you can forgive their optimism. They are not bad people really.

1 Like