Manchester United 2024-2025

:joy:

3 Likes

I was watching the opening of the old firm coverage which was spent discussing net spent and wage budgets.

I found it quite bizarre for a game like that to spend so much time on it.

Exactly.

Is there a trophy for that

1 Like

That’s what the internet is for :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Is there a troph…

1 Like

You’d feel for loyal fans like Goldbridge.
Poor man driven demented

1 Like

Two cunts…… my fucking eyes with this shit

9 Likes

Who won in the end?

Squiggly lines, lots of them

If Big Cas worked half as hard as I did scrolling this thread United would cruise into the top 4

3 Likes

Mo Salah is the fifth highest scorer in old Trafford since 2021. United need to pounce on him next summer

2 Likes

To the pub it is

1 Like

That would be sensational! Sky should pay them to do it for the story arc.

At least you didn’t have €45 taken out your account this morning for a Barnsley ticket.

I’ll need to pay someone to take it off me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Remember when Liverpool fans broke into a rendition of you’ll never walk alone for Ronaldo and partner after they lost a child… Then you had @BruidheanChaorthainn tragedy chanting yesterday. It’s a sick world we live in

3 Likes

The Red Devils are a vile club. Booing young Rashford again yesterday.

1 Like

As Gary Neville said yesterday " he is just a young lad making his way through the ranks".

1 Like

Bringing on that lad Toby Collyer was a message from 7Hag to the board for another 500m.

1 Like

Reminded me of that Hannibal lad that came on during one of the hidings and Neville was delighted because he kicked a few people.

1 Like