Manchester United 2024-2025

Come on then jim it’s time to go
Time you were working down below
Time to be handling a pick and shovel
you start at the pits today
Time you were learning the collier’s job
And earning the colliers pay

He’s not Harry Potter. He can’t just transform the team in 3 years after spending hundreds of millions

3 Likes

1 Like

I see Sharlene Mawdsley is on with the Two Johnnies. That would be a good listen. I enjoyed listening to the first part of The Second Captains podcast in the car there though. Miguel and Dion were very impressed with Slot and reckon Gravenberch was far and away the best former Ajax player on the pitch. Casemiro like Salah is 32. Salah is in some shape now by comparison though.

:smile:

Dion fanning is one of the biggest cunts in the Irish media.

Aren’t you paying a Second Captains subscription? You’re voluntarily putting money in his pocket and that of Ken Early too. I like Murph and Eoin McDevitt put I only avail of their free stuff (net spend and all that).

And how many champions leagues titles has casimiro and league titles compared to Salah?

Who has won more trophies since casimiro landed in England?

Ten hag needs less time and not to be given any more money

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/lauriewhitwell/status/1830637461782880259?s=46

Casemiro has won neither at Yanited sure. What good are Champions League medals for Real to you as a Man United fan? Other than the ones that he won in finals against Liverpool which were as good as a trophy for Yanited fans at this stage. In any case team accolades aren’t exactly the best barometer of playing ability. For instance Djimi Traore has more Champions League medals Ruud Van Nistelrooy. That doesn’t make him the better footballer obviously.

5 Likes

You tried to compare casimo to Salah.

Salah has one trophy since Casemiro arrived at man united. Cas has 2.

He must have faced Liverpool four times in the European cup and won all 4.

I have an inkling Big Cas won’t play for United again but if he does, they will have to hide him in the buildup as he is gone very erratic on the ball. Apparently in Madrid, either of Modric or Kroos would drop back to receive the ball and Cas would be the furthest forward of the 3 before retreating when Madrid had got out. Bruno is going to have to take more on in terms of pickup the ball in his own half, or someone will anyhow.

Salah won a league cup and FA cup in the space of 3 months in 2022 and you were claiming it meant nothing. Cas hasn’t come within an arses roar of a Premier League or Champions League for Man Utd. It’s embarrassing to be latching onto Real’s success. You’ll be taking great pride in Dutch Eredivisie titles won by De Ligt or “The Butcher” next.

4 Likes

Diddy cups they said

Salah hasn’t come within an arses roar of winning either since casimiro arrived either.

So whatever you dice it your comparison is silly.

Remember when United fans started a league in their own heads when Bruno Fernandes arrived mid season, and they won it :rofl::rofl:

Gas cunts in fairness

6 Likes

Was he playing or did he feature in Wembley in May?

1 Like

The domestic diddy cups since Casemiro arrived is the new “Points since Bruno Fernandes signed”.

2 Likes

In their pomp under Ferguson they were letting York City beat them 3-0 at home in the Rumbellows Cup and not even entering the FA Cup.