Manchester United 2024-2025

Like the lad standing outside the astro cages smoking a fag that reluctantly joins the game to even up numbers. £70m and 350k pw :rofl:

4 Likes

Evidently the hurt from ten hag ending Liverpools last two seasons goes very deep.

Guys, there’s an element of truth in what all of ye are saying on both sides. It means this interesting debate could keep on going for years to come :clap:

Its like he just gave up.

1 Like

Like Bruno when an 18 year old destroyed him… He just stopped

2 Likes

There’s something rotten at the core of that club.

And he’d have been fucked out of it if he did that.

It was at this point he knew he was in trouble. :smile:

6 Likes

It drives the Liverpool fans absolutely demented that Big Cas walked all over them in two Champions League Finals.

1 Like

There has to be a gif of that somewhere.

I didn’t see the full match but the abuse of Cas Mór seems a small bit much based on the mistakes he made in this match. He misplaced a pass in midfield and got dispossessed a good distance from goal in the other one by a younger stronger player. They are common or garden mistakes every veteran midfielder, Gerrard, keane or any of them have made. Surely it’s the utter shitness of ten hags set up that allows teams clean through on uniteds goal again and again and again when one mistake is made is the issue?

1 Like

I can’t ever recall Gerrard slipping like that in an important game for Liverpool :rofl:

The residue over last years collapses v man United runs deep.

1 Like

The utd fans are slaughtering Cas. The Liverpools are just along for the ride

Casemiro is the man.

united fans praising his weightloss and fitness, he makes 3 mistakes, and they want him sold to the “towelheads”.

Loyalty.

3 Likes

Fellas are surely not using terms like that in 2024?

I don’t see anything wrong with it… The people he is referring to wear towels over their heads

https://twitter.com/annemariedray/status/1830509016939720786?s=46

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 Likes