Manchester United 2024-2025

Ye should sign Raul and Hierro. Think of the champions league medals yed have then

11 Likes

If anyone knows something about a club on its way out, it’s a palliative care nurse

1 Like

What are Annemarie Dray’s credentials?

Looked back there to what people were saying here about ten hag at the start of his reign and found this belter of a post from @Cheasty that got one like. As close as I’ve seen to an explanation about uniteds incredible ongoing failures.

###№######******“”"

Ferguson left just as the age of mass social media narcissism and trolling had dawned.

Just as the GAA decided to make up rules and formats based on what loud idiots on social media were demanding, Manchester United is a club that has allowed itself to be ruled by the social media mob. Managers sacked and appointed and not appointed, players signed and sold or not signed, all because of what Twitter accounts with telephone numbers for names are saying, or on the say so of United men™ who get their views from Twitter accounts with telephone numbers for names.

Manchester United does not understand that a lot of the most vocal voices on social media about what should happen at the club actively want the club to fail and become a laughing stock. The club and now its own supporters are like the fanatical Trump supporters, the Brexiteers and “anti-woke” cult in the US and Britain who don’t understand they have been fooled into cheerleading the destruction of their own countries by Russian active measures.

Manchester United is like a political party that believes in nothing, stands for nothing, and makes incoherent policy based exclusively on low quality polling and looking at social media.

It is a club that has been trolled to death, the brains of everybody at the club turned to mush for the last nine years. The thinking processes at the club are like a row of laptops with cracked screens lined up beside each other. Manchester United - like GAA championship formats - is The Homer - the car designed by Homer Simpson, the car designed to give everybody what they want, the car which bankrupted the fictional Detroit motor company which was to manufacture it.

Manchester United don’t know whether they are coming or going. It is a club where the owners, managers and players are like lemmings, and the supporters are both furious and completely apathetic, both completely on edge and completely numb.

Manchester United need to sack Erik Ten Hag NOW.

Manchester United need to back Erik Ten Hag to the hilt NOW.

Manchester United need to neither sack nor back Erik Ten Hag and instead fall deeper into the trap of confusion, paralysis and stagnation which has enveloped the club.

And they need to do all of these things, NOW.

4 Likes

Poor old Pat Butcher getting savaged by the Yanited fans on social media. @Juhniallio must condemn

Manchester United need SIGNINGS. Experienced older heads. Wise old heads.

Neymar
Lewandowski
Kante
Benzema
Verratti

These would all be great signings for Manchester United.

Coach Van Nistelrooy can get it done in the January window.

1 Like

Thats as big of a come get me as I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Knackers and Towel heads.

Nasty.

Is it ok to say knackers again?

He was dogshit for entire match, maybe watch it and then comment

3 Likes

The Manchester red devil fans don’t want him to play for them again

Well, the 45 minutes he did play.

I’d say he’ll be delighted to get out of there.

As poor as he was he at least had the dignity not to beg to be subbed off. On that basis should be considered for club captain.

Making him club captain? Jesus, I know he was bad, but he hardly deserves that punishment.

Morning reminder. :smile:

5 Likes

Most of the focus seems to be on those two mistakes though which on any normal team dont automatically lead to shots on goal let alone goals.

At that elite level they do.

1 Like

Not as much with any other team as with man united. The stats are fairly clear on it. Was no Liverpool player dispossessed or played a misplaced pass in the match? I doubt it. Look he’s finished and not up to it any more but the basic point remains. Ten hag is a useless cunt.

2 Likes

Yes they do. Think about when liverpool were all over utd for 45 mins last season then quansah hit a bad pass. Changed the game completely.

Rashford goal v Liverpool last year too in the fa cup. Liverpool player was dispossessed.

Diallos winner as well.