Manchester United 2024-2025

The Neviller was crying out for Yanited to copy City and create “Manchester United World” in Salford.

Well given it’s owned by the people of Manchester, does it really matter?
https://connellbrothers.co.uk/project/former-man-city-stadium/
Here’s a bit about the end of Maine Road. The history is interesting as city were generally considered to be at home on the east, and it caused a lot of trouble when they moved to Maine road in the south.
Herself and I were put at a table with the connell brothers and their wives and daughters at the Irish community care dinner last time it was on. They were absolutely lovely but oh mo Dhia could they drink. They point blank refused to let us pay for anything, and I’d say they bought me 12 pints, and herself 12 glasses of wine, many of which we hid around the place as they wouldn’t stop buying. They were still hard at it when we staggered out sideways.

3 Likes

I like ten hag but this tactic of leaving new lads on the sideline until we lose 3 nil or something is a disaster.

Eirksen will be the reason for a hammering sooner rather than later.

He done the same with Maguire and de ligt and lost to Brighton.

Similar with casimero two seasons ago when mctominay got destroyed in a bad defeat.

There was another example as well I can’t
Think off.

I think this lot of play 3-5-2 so it might be some help.

Paddy footix getting all hot and bothered as to what parts of Manchester should be regenerated.

4 Likes

You could not make it up

Henderson having the game of his life now.

Only a matter of time for United. Palace look very blunt

Sweet Jesus

Good battling away point there for United. Selhurst Park is not an easy place to go to.

2 Likes

No shame in drawing at Selhurst Park.

11 v 10 when the mighty Tottenham Hotspur visit Old Trafford next.

Knocking on the door of the top half.

1 Like

That was shite. I’ll have to get a few cans for the fight…

It’s a very hostile environment. A developing team like United proved to be very resilient in the face of that hostility.

Unbelievable, some might even say that this was a better result than the massive cup win during the week

Even the great Eric Cantona couldn’t handle the white heat of Selhurst Park.

2 Likes

Buys ten hag more time so a disastrous result really. They need to be losing those type of matches

Need to back their manager with an extended contract and some spending money in the transfer window. He’s only another few hundred million away from building something there.

1 Like

That point might be vital in the championship battle later in the season

Another dreadful performance. Ten hag.
Bruno Fernandes getting 90 mins. Pass the crack pipe

That rule where all the whinging about the ref gets done by the captain was better than any trophy for Bruno