Manchester United 2024-2025

This could end up 7 or 8 now.

They really have to go for Klopp.

Because he’s spent half a billion pounds on shit players and he can’t set up a team?

I don’t ever buy this figures thing at all. It’s a load of rope Liverpool started to justify losing all the time.

He has no discernible style of play and he’s there well over 2 years now.

2 Likes

Take off your striker for Fat Cas & concede immediately :joy:

2 Likes

Spurs will get ETH the sack. United will get a proper manger in. United will be successful again. Probably pip Spurs for the Champions League

Amazing the way klopp couldn’t figure it out three times last season so.

There is no such thing as a proper manager.

It’s like saying Barcelona will produce a Leo Messi every season.

Managers don’t grow on trees. You could be twenty years waiting for the right man.

It would be the 2nd time Klopp beat Spuds in a CL final.

1 Like

What price are Utd? This is Spurs.

There are plenty

If man United were an inter county team you’d be thinking they might have trained the morning of the game.

To be fair the heart seemed to be ripped out of it after a 7-0 defeat at Anfield against Klopp. They’ve been on a downward spiral since. Save for a few smash and grab scalps like the Liverpool game you mention or Man City in the cup final.

1 Like

Van gaal was a proper manager

Jose was too

Ok Moyes wasn’t

There isnt one and we might well be waiting a long time for the right one.

It was nearly 30 years from Matt Busby to sir Alex Ferguson.

Man United beat Liverpool in the fa cup post the 7-0

Arne Slot only in the EPL a wet week and him telling Sky Sports how easy it was to play against 7 Hags at OT has led to an absolute capitulation. There’s a new bald king in town.

3 Likes

Onana is the rock Utd are built on

Pity he couldn’t do the same the next week v Forrest.

I’m well aware of that. That’s why I mentioned the couple of smash and grab results in the cup last season.

They came to Anfield in March 2023 having just won the league cup and still on the fringes of the title race. Their form in the 18 months since has been poor to moderate. Alarm bells were ringing towards the end of the 22-23 season when a Sevilla side languishing 13th in La Liga tonked them 3-0 in Europe. The 8th placed finish and disastrous Champions League campaign have since followed.

2 Likes