Manchester United 2024-2025

Not nice to see @thumbaldinho hurting. Something has to change!

1 Like

@Locke having a field day on the auld ticky tock

4 Likes

He’s an awful man

Utd will eventually accept their real place in the pecking order. They had a great mgr in Busby and a great domestic mgr in Ferguson. Outside that they are big in name but not in achievements. How many different managers have tried at this stage? They’ll win an FA Cup now and again but they are not a club that will compete for top 4 anytime soon.

Here’s a mad idea but it’s possible Sir Big Jim mightn’t have a fucking clue.

1 Like

We need to step in here

Is that Galway Cathedral? Have Manchester United supporters thought about having a good old pray?

:joy::joy:

I know I’m doxxing here but…

Poor Eric

**[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post:1916, topic:38892, full:true”]
There’s a real chance 7en Oag gets sacked now. Nobody wants that.
[/quote]

Not me anyway I’m a villa fan and we’ve got them next

Look up “United Pulse” on TikTok. Two Irish lads taking themselves extremely seriously and acting like they’re actually in Sky Sports studios.

They have to stick to the plan

1 Like

I watched the highlights there, and ten Haag was expounding at length about garnacho hitting the post being a game changer, apparently oblivious to spurs having hit the post prior to that. I don’t know what is going on in his head, but it seems completely obvious that it’s not a good fit for whatever reason, and rat cliff and his supplier appear have made an error, happy to pay millions and millions on the wages of a failing team and structure, whilst firing the people who actually could do nothing whatsoever about it.

3 Likes

They’ve cut the wage bill of the first team squad significantly.

It was also the highest amount of player sales they ever made too this summer.

You should try a little harder.

Forwards like Garnacho, Rashford, Hojlund can create for themselves. I’d love to see him try 3 centre backs and just shore the thing up for a while. Yorro is some loss. The lad is a machine.

No win in the last 8 home games.

3 point Trafford

They won their opening league game at home did they not