Manchester United 21/22

The wage bill and agents fees will be astronomical. He must be on a potentially huge wage?

The Glazers have backed OGS to the hilt.

Half a million a week I’d reckon
He is box office though.

500k a week … City have mugged utd off here. Mendes has probably bagged a fortune… wasnt there a utd fan on here very interested in wages and agent fees? - he’s probably wanking into a man utd sock as I type.

Worth every penny.

1 Like

Have the glazers ever failed to back a manager?

He’s one of our own!
He’s one of our own!
Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s coming back home!

Would they be in breach of FFP now I wonder? Wasn’t there a poster here too trying to compare Liverpool’s expenditure to the Manchester clubs too last week?:sweat_smile: He’ll hardly be another Sanchez though.

The perfect owners

There’s a few lads eating humble pie now.

You never see them or hear them and they make the big plays and pay the big wages. Would that all clubs were so lucky

The shirt sales will be through the roof.

1 Like

What’s his metabolic age these days? Didn’t he claim it was 25 not so long ago.

He’ll do well if he can get the best out of Pogba and Bruno.

They will make well over 100m pounds off them in the first week

United will make whatever they spend on him back ten fold in pyjama and underpant sales. Some lads just don’t understand business. Bill Cullen would go through ye for a short cut if ye stood in front of him.

A great chance for him to cut his managerial teeth as the alpha male in the dressing room.

Who are they going to offload Bruno to? Its already been shown that they don’t work together

Spurs

2 Likes