Manchester United 21/22

Theyre selling more gansys than ever mate. That’s the main thing.

That’s the main target. Football success is a distant second.

1 Like

That’s true.Ralf is flaccid and devoid of charisma.
Success is cyclical and generally comes in 10-15 year cycles from what I’ve seen in my few years on this earth.And the sad thing is whoever you get in during these fallow periods,be it players,managers-the end result is always failure.Maybe an odd cup or so but that’s about it.
Thats always been the life of the top teams such as Man United,Liverpool,Kilkenny and Kerry in the bog ball.They accept it as they know the way things work.Wont admit it,but they know.

Bottom feeders like Limerick,Leicester,Galway,Dirty Nordies and Man City are exactly the opposite to what I’m talking about.Look back on their history if you’re in doubt.Those lads are like hyenas feasting on a barren carcass after the lion fucks off for some much needed R and R.

So what I’d say to the nouveau riche is to enjoy your glory days and keep your memories fresh to tell the grandkids.
Because they won’t believe you when normal order reasserts itself😀

1 Like

Van Der Sar mugged off United there

My source says that the organization of the coaches is abysmal. Despite the players being responsible for a lot of it, what is happening now and likely to continue is mostly on the coaches.

The new lads they’ve brought in are nice guys but they’re a big step back from the likes of Carrick and McKenna.

Thought the players hated McKenna and considered him under qualified and too strict?

Not sure on that tbh. My source isn’t a player anyway :slight_smile:

The coaches probably can’t see him covering the ground as he’s wearing camouflage.

Ah here you’ve been sold a pup here surely.

1 Like

Sure he took out a full page add mocking them when they signed him

2 Likes

Direct from someone at the club :man_shrugging:

That doesn’t really meaning anything though. The players are a bunch of cunts. They’ll blame anybody for their own short comings. There was the same leaks about oles coaching team.

Fact is there’s zero chance of man united winning a title for 6 or 7 seasons. Massive clear out now needed again and that’s very tricky to achieve given the wages man united over pay.

1 Like

Is Bang running their youtube channel?

1 Like

Kath on Reception?

Loose lips sink ships.

3 Likes

Carol in accounts.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know her at all.

Kath Phipps has been on reception since the Busby Days. Part of the fabric of the club.

Is she the one Tommy Docherty was riding?

2 Likes

That was Mary Brown. Laurie’s missus.

1 Like