Manchester United 21/22

Hopefully the new manager will give a few Irish lads a run like in the old days, they always won trophies with the Irish fellas

Although I forgot about the recent trophy they won

Was it ‘top of the league since Bruno Fernandes signed’ trophy going back a few years?

2 Likes

Look at how Watford thrashed a Liverpool team that had dropped two points in 28 matches two seasons ago.

This was as the pandemic was about to explode, which put things into perspective fairly quickly.

It is sickening how Manchester United supporters turned on the scorer of the most important goal in the club’s history today.

He was hounded out.

Ole will always be a MUFC legend,

He did his best. Onwards and upwards.

3 Likes

Fletcher in as interim, Zizou the heavy favourite.

1 Like

A club legend.

1 Like

Agree, but Cavani was the one player who always gave him everything, and he dropped him.

1 Like

Phil and Gaz Neville to share the reigns?

Also, Mike Phelan is clearly a bit gormless.

3 Likes

Aan you could put good money on shitting himself

Sacking club

Exactly. Even gave his shirt away. Cowboys Ted.

Make it so

Yersn Bruno is some fanny.

1 Like

He probably knows he’ll be spending a bit of time on the sidelines when a new manager comes in

That cunt, and he the most useless bastard of them all. I’d say he offers to wash Ole’s arse towel on a weekly basis

1 Like

Fletcher and Carrick taking over until they appoint someone apparently.

Glazer supposedly approved removing Ole overnight.

Shame it ended like this after Ole sort out a lot of the dross at the club. Given around a year too long to make the jump to the next step.

Would love to see Ten Hag hired but I reckon it’ll be Zidane on a stupid amount of money.

Seems a bit mad they didn’t use the international break to have someone lined up.

1 Like

Bizarre to be honest, 3 other clubs sorted themselves out on the break. What was the point in waiting until Watford when the writing was on the wall after the Liverpool game

Who should they have appointed over the break? Dean Smith?

1 Like