Manchester United 21/22

“And Soljskaer has won it” must be the greatest single line of sports commentary of all time.

1 Like

Steven Gerrard was obviously available

3 Likes

Goodbye Ole, welcome to the show Michael Carrick

Sure Carrick has been there all along, it’ll be more of the same

1 Like

so he’s is the temporary interim manager?

Giggs has been rammed here

I’d say he’s just in Charge for the game Tuesday. That glazer lad is an idiot. He won’t sell martial because he’s his favourite player. Nobody will touch it with that sort of carry on unless your after money.

Can somebody please do up a GIF of Dick Byrne and Cyril McDuff laughing at Ted and Dougal performing “My Lovely Horse”?

Carrack isn’t even the interim manager?

Hard to believe given how much of a mess man united are that they’ve won as many league titles in the past ten years as Liverpool.

This is really all Liverpool’s fault, they went too hard that day at OT

We went too easy.

Interim interim.

You’d love to see united be bold and give the likes of Sean Dyche a shot. He’s paid his dues, and they could do a lot worse

1 Like

MUFC will win the Champions League this season . Mark my words

1 Like

The Glazers are savvy football men. They’ll make the right call. If Carrick does well as the interim interim manager they’ll resist outside pressure from the likes of Rio to make him the permanent interim manager.

1 Like

Filling a gap until the interim manager fills the gap until the next proper man comes in to steady the ship

Any time the final has been in Russia they’ve won it.

The rest are fighting the hand of history.

They would also deny the scotch champions an automatic CL place (assuming they are outside top 4) which would be utter great gas