Manchester United 21/22

Funny all the tweets saying now this doesn’t damage Ole’s legacy at the Club. Fair enough I suppose, as a player he spent most of this time at the club sitting on the bench and doing fuck all as well.

6 Likes

‘They always score’.

1 Like

Twould be a soap opera so it would…@iron_mike

1 Like

How you doing today pal?

The first one was just as bad, he ran into the back of a Watford player and then made a half hearted attempt to close down the ball.

DVDB was a bright spark in the second half. Coach Carrick was a cultured midfielder himself so this could be the end of the McFred partnership.

Ronaldo. Player/interm manager

1 Like

Guardiola had this spoofers number early doors

Like a six year old I’m crying. Oles not at the wheel anymore

Will Brendan Rodgers be the first person to manage both United and Liverpool?

A stat I saw on Twitter and am copying and pasting

Ultimately what did for Solskjaer was United stopped getting penalties to get him out of trouble. They have been awarded only one this season in 17 games and they missed it. They had 18 last season and 22 the season before that.

2 Likes
5 Likes

“Roll”

Time to get Rafa in

What’s Carlos Queirez at these days?

Luis Enrique in the frame.

Historically man utd were always a sacking club. It’s no major shock to see Ole shamefully treated like this… the board sacking him to cover their own shortcomings. They should have given him time and more funds.

4 Likes

The same ownership led your beloved hero to the Superbowl last year. It’s the players who are pitiful

The Glazers are brilliant owners… It’s the other gimps involved who have fucked Ole. Woodword and the likes…

1 Like

Agreed