Manchester United 21/22

He asked to do the fucking interview :rofl:

1 Like

A fella I know had a photo of Ole in his playing days up on his social media last night saying farewell to a club legend. I thought the man had passed away or something for a moment

1 Like

I reckon he’d just not like to not leave a club which formed the main plank of his career, and life I suspect, and not be welcome back.
I don’t doubt he did his best.
He was let down by his largely incumbent backroom team, and by his failure to appreciate that many highly paid professional soccer players have thoroughbred temperaments these days.
The hairdryer won’t work anymore, nor will just being nice, as there has been a major power transfer since he was last amongst them.
Also the manyoo fan base are deluded entitled cunts.

2 Likes

Yep, MOTM

Having thought about it quite a bit over the day and spoken to a few fellow Red Devils, I have come down on Wazza being the man to take us forward.

2 Likes

The season is fucked anyway. Just give it to Roy for the craic

Ole is a spineless young fella all the same. He should have dumped the lot of the first team and played the reserves for a last hurrah

1 Like

Ole was a bit hapless but I do have some sympathy for him, he happened upon a system last year with Bruno in the pivot and fast counter attacking football. Then he got saddled with Ronaldo and the system couldn’t work anymore. Now if he’d anything about him he could have readjusted for him a bit, but he’s a luxury really. Cavani on the bench then when he’s clearly a better fit.
You either need to bin Ronaldo or build the team around him, which means forget the press, and build the team around getting the ball to him in the box. Rashford, Bruno, Cavani etc can’t play with him. He need some proper wingers, but United don’t have them.
Maguire has gone to absolute fuck altogether as well, so they have to play the two holding midfielders in front of him, but neither are particularly good.
It’s a mess. It’d be beyond a good manager to solve it, never mind ole

2 Likes

Gutless Cunt who was happy to sit on a bench for most of his playing career. A poor mans Carlo Cudicini

Man U reserves in a 4-1 defeat to watford wouldn’t even be acceptable or expected

1 Like

I honestly think Maguire is on the worst run of form of any player for any team I’ve ever seen. It’s farcical. If a fella was playing like him in the Tuesday night 5 a side he’d be banished to goals for the night.

You never saw Jones obviously

Yeah but he’d usually be dropped after two or three big mistakes in a row. This is going on and on

Probably oles major downfall. He hadn’t the balls to drop the big names

So questioning Rashford’s on field performances is out of question ??

I’d say Paul Pogba could play a lot better if he got more money

1 Like

Ole’s big failing was that he talked too much about a misty eyed Man United culture from the late 90s and tried to bring elements of that back to the club. The problem was that he simply wasn’t ruthless or emotionally intelligent enough to have even a fraction of the management ability that Ferguson had.

He wasn’t able to develop character or a hard edge in his players and there didn’t seem to be much of a culture of accountability either which what drove United success under Ferguson more than any tactical or footballing philosophy.

3 Likes