Manchester United 21/22

They’re nearly there. A few good results, give Carrick a 3 year contract. I could be proven wrong very quickly.

Since you changed to the pale blue and white jersey avatar I keep thinking you are him.

I am him.

You seem very angry as per usual. It happens in most clubs. They’ll happen on the right man sooner rather than later.

1 Like

I’m surprised Villa aren’t lower.

There’ll be a few lads sick after reading that graph.

uniteds graph skewed by the exception to the rule of them being a sacking club.

I really thought for so long that Ole was the one.

I thought you didn’t watch much of man United ?

I don’t. I’d be relying on the likes of superfans here like yourself and @croppy_boy for a lot of my Man U information. You had me convinced.

1 Like

You might want to read the first post in the thread again…

got a chart for manyoo and arse without wenger and lord dourface?

Stage 11

clearly you havent seen the rattled chart, on which youre clearly at 6

Every club is a sacking club. Don’t see the big deal.

Yeah he was spoken about as a promising youngster at Sheffield United but didn’t seem to push on and was playing for Hull up to his mid-20’s. He was watching Euro 2016 as a supporter on the beer, one good season at Leicester later and he’s starring for England in a 3 at the back and getting his big move to Man Utd the following summer. Paul Merson had him figured out back in 2019.

There was talk of Maguire being “world class” again during the summer off a few performances against Scotland and Ukraine at the Euros. He’s more akin to a Dejan Lovren like maverick. Good on his day but very clumsy.

That post is very odd. I remember you saying after they signed Bruno Fernandes that you expected Coach Ole to win the Premier League in the next two seasons.

2 Likes

That was a different log in, doesn’t count.

3 Likes

Please Alllah let them get Rodgers.

2 Likes