Manchester United 21/22

That’s a deliberate first move.

You must be concerned over that. You haven’t had good things to say about Pochettino here previously.

They should really be going for Graham Potter.

Fair play to united, they waited until Poch was available any they needed a manager. Great Admin.

It will cost them about £10m to get Poch now, if they went for him in 2018 it would have costed £34m.

That is incredible stewardship.

that £24m saved back then obviously a great saving over the past 3 years.

1 Like

Ole was at the wheel while they were waiting for the cost of Poch to drop.

Will poch be the first guy to manage both Ronaldo and messi?

no more Ole at the wheel jokes…

1 Like

It was one of the best terrace songs of recent years in fairness. Waterfall by the stone roses. Ole, Fred, pogba and Sanchez referenced in the lyrics though none of who went on to be roaring successes really. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There’s an irony in Simpsons fans criticising old jokes.

1 Like

Zidane will quickly follow as the second

1 Like

I thought zidane would wait for the French job.

You need to take into account the £7m that they paid Ole and then factor in that Poch coul dhave been had for free from the moment he left Spurs to the second he signed for PSG. More evidence of the brainless moves by Woodward and his team.

I’m a fan of Poch and would be happy if it’s him or Ten Hag.

I’d be happy with Poch. Very definitely a coach which is the main thing. Has experience of massive egos and shit centre halves. Hasn’t actually won much though… not great on that front.

That’s a joke?!

He actually a very uninspiring record when you look at it. I’d imagine he’s just a fella with a good media team. What’s meant to be his main selling point? Comparing him and Conte seems like there’s not even a question of who’s the better manager.