Manchester United 21/22

I chose not to choose life I chose something else

Mel Reddy had that this morning

Why mid season? Is he the interim?

Poch don’t get on too well with Leonardo it seems.

PSG are 11 points clear so don’t have to worry about losing momentum mid season. Zidane to PSG might improve their chances in the UCL. A win for all parties.

Still haven’t heard any reason why Zidane is so dismissed given what he won?
What would be the main arguments for pochettino getting it he hasn’t won a whole lot has he ?

The perception is that Zidane lets the players manage themself and is more of a motivator and figurehead. Probably unfair but the United job requires a bit of a rebuild. Zidane would be a more natural successor to Pep. Keep things ticking over.

It was a fairly good achievement but he had the best player in the league by miles and the PL was at a fairly low ebb in general

Zidane won’t go near United. Maguire, Shaw and Wan Bissaka are 160m worth of English dross that would be hard to bin which is what Zidane would want.

1 Like

Doug Ellis is gone from Villa a good while

Zidane would prefer some garlic wearing Frenchman in a beret

Zidane would do wonders for Pogba

1 Like

I like Brendan and I think I probably always will. Gave us some of the most exciting days ever in that rollercoaster season of 2013/14.

1 Like

Doug had his nickname shortened from Deadly Doug to Dead Doug in 2018.

4 Likes

They should name a stand after him at Villa Park. Oh he did that himself already

1 Like

Marc Bircham has become available

1 Like

He put out a second team against Real Madrid when the team still were in with a chance of qualifying. Basically a white flag. They had a make or break league match that weekend or something.

He has twice now finished fifth in the EPL after being in the top 4 all season. This season Leicester have been atrocious and should have been beaten by 5 or 6 last week.

I can’t understand how he is rated so highly. The availability of Suarez in 2014 and his 30 plus goals went a long way towards that championship push.

1 Like

Gareth Southgate is in pole position for this job according to my sources.

And he only after extending his contract with England yesterday.