Manchester United 21/22

Lived/managed in Lancashire before too

1 Like

Ragnickrock is coming

Sound like a hipster ale

Murtough I reckon.

Rangnick with Ten Haag in as permanent boss in the summer is what I’m hearing
(From bundesliga/erevidisie jamie o hara on sky sports news)

That would appear to be ridiculous considering their contrast in styles

Two hipsters who don’t get the club or have United DNA. Brucie and Sparky will rightly feel aggrieved.

1 Like

I’m worried lads. Very worried

Sorry I was only going off what Jamie said. He said poch would be too much of a big name to go in under Ralf. Why what are the different styles of the two?

Basically Klopp vs Guardiola

Who’s who ?

Could you not give an educated guess?

1 Like

That’s a brilliant interim appointment in fairness. Experienced manager who’s in for a few months so he won’t suffer any bullshit.

Will he get them playing the United way though?

@dodgy_keeper ?

Is Coach Rangnick a long ball man or tippy tappy passing style?

Ten Hag will be off to Bayern Munich next summer.

The lad they have doesn’t seem up to much.

Gengenpressing

With Ronaldo

How’s the flirting going with Poch? I have to say he’d be the manager I’d fear most out of that list of names mentioned. Finishing 2nd with Spurs on 86 points and reaching a Champions League final isn’t a bad body of work there.

Hiring an interim manager who has a completely different football philosophy to their current setup, before replacing him with another manager with a completely different philosophy again, is very in line with Uniteds recent managerial appointments.

Interim managers are a bad idea in general. What if he does well and they have to keep him? Do they miss their actual target again and have to stay with this fella.