Manchester United 21/22

Head injury and all.

Lack of class from them

You’re that embarrassed your insulting lads.

Wouldn’t happen in Galway

Lads would ate you without salt for going down like that and costing your team a goal. You’d be mortified. Imagine going into Ger Loughane after going down like that over a little tip on the ankle.

3 Likes

If degea was so hurt that he had to go down there he doesn’t belong on the field. He obviously thought it was an opponent and it was simulation. He deserved to concede… You’d get the head bate off you by your own if you did that in a Sunday league game.

You’d hope the adrenaline of making a save or clearing the corner would keep a chap on his feet.

You’d slap Smith Rowe in the puss for not shooting there

If you stood on your goalies foot of a Sunday morning all you’d get is a sore jaw

It’s bizarre how Arsenal are the problem here, not a keeper feigning injury

I’m not embarrassed at all. I’ve never ever seen anything like it in my life but I’m not going to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 7 like you love to do and then present it as fact.

It was a freak incident.

Every time you think united can’t fall any further they go and find a new way of surprising us

All set up for a similar Utd controversial goal to come back and haunt the cunt.

I got caught a beaut a few years back, got yanked down at the back post defending a corner and my man scored… As I complained (shouted) to the ref one of my own told me shut up, I shouldn’t have allowed myself get bullied. True story.

2 Likes

You claim he knew it was Fred and that he was agonisingly hurt

Yet he was on his feet 30 seconds later and launching balls with the same foot

He’s made a show of himself and the club

Proper order.

Is fred pissed?

He has been utterly appalling

Assist for the much maligned Fred

Get in !!!

United united united