Manchester United 21/22

I think that’s a switch back to a 4-3-3.

A friend of mine captained Sancho on FPL this week as a differential😂

1 Like

Saywe could see Rashford and Greenwood taking turns dropping deep.

Replace Maguire and McTominay and that would be an excellent side.

Varane is a lovely blend of the best of William Prunier and Laurent Blanc, mixed in with a bit of Fabien Barthez.

Christmas has always been a great time for Manchester United French defensive comedy shows.

I’d have jones instead of McGuire and that’s saying something.Hes awful.

Dalot and Telles could be upgraded too I’d say. Neither have done much so far for the club. Fred too but he’s been much improved this season.

They three of them instantly improved under Rangnick and I can’t see any investment in this position when they have Laird, Williams, Menai and a few others impressing on loan, etc.

Ah two games against Palace and Norwich isn’t much of a sample size. Dalot has been there under Mourinho and Ole. Be surprised if he is suddenly transformed into a player at the level of Trent/Cancelo/Walker/James because ultimately that’s the type of RB Man Utd need.

Mistake by Varane I think and a Newkie goal.

Man U will equalise after 60 mins and CR7 will get a winner in 90+8

2 Likes

Ronaldo a bit upset here

It would be just like Manchester United to lose the one game I want them to win.

Joelinton is a man reborn in centre midfield

If they were to win one game between now and then end of the season I’d rather if it was against Man City tbh. Be more beneficial for us.

I’d like them to win that one too and they’ll lose it 4-0.

1 Like

Neville seething here

I have to remember they’re not managed by Ole anymore. I was actually hoping they’d win a few games under Coach Ole to prevent him getting the cull.

1 Like

Carragher got a word in his ear to stop smiling so much when Neville was cutting the utd players :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In all seriousness, Manchester United are four and a half matches into the reign of interim Coach Rangnick. I’ve only seen bits of those matches, but from what I can make out, so far, they’ve been very underwhelming under him.

The early indications are that Roddy Collins may have been correct in his assessment.

1 Like