Manchester United 21/22

Everyone was rushing for Cavanis jersey. I wish we signed him seasons ago.

On the roof of a house in College Court?

Tim Sherwood scathing of interim Coach Rangnick on some channel I don’t know the name of here.

Ralf hasn’t a clue.

Hate playing Newcastle away.

Nothing went right apart from De Gea being class. They looked fair rusty and the sooner they sign the defensive midfielder that they’re supposed to be looking for in January the better.

Tim knows a lot about how not to manage a team so he may have a point.

McFred taken off

From what I can see tonight Man Yoo more need a metronome type midfielder like a Jorginho or a Kroos who would stay calm in possession and clock up the passes while doing so in an unfussy manner. Too many players trying to force the game.

1 Like

You’ll need a vintage AC Milan jersey for those ones

1 Like

Tim got the best out of Emmanuel Adebayor and reached an FA Cup final. Manchester United have 11 Emmanuel Adebayors and their main goal over the next few years is to do well in the FA Cup.

As a player he had Manchester United’s number.

United could have done a lot worse than appoint the Tiger to lead them.

St maximin is a fine player.

1 Like

You’d suspect a lot of them have accounts here.

Theres a real John Spillane quality to your musings

I think a term made famous by Pat Spillane would better characterise the football Manchester United have played under interim Coach Rangnick.

Ronaldo Out……

According to Gary….

Some early teething problems with the gegenpressing?

Bit harsh on Spillane.

1 Like

To be fair the gegenpressing worked very well in tonight’s match, so that’s a start.

The problem for Manchester United was that it was the Saudis’ gegenpressing which worked well.

The task now for interim Coach Rangnick is to address that mismatch and get his team playing like the opposition.

There’s a chap called Andy there, an English fella who seems to be a United super fan, spent a half an hour whining about the players not clapping him for going to Newcastle last night, he’s still there anyway, staying over tonight as well

Is that Andy Mitten?