Manchester United 21/22

WC 2006. Both himself and Walcott went a uncapped teenagers. Think Lennon got in after Kieran after got injured late in the season

Himself and Milner a similar go so. Career paths have diverged somewhat

3 Likes

According to Wiki, he was the youngest ever PL player way back in 2003.

Some going to be still around.

Lennon should have played for Ireland. Big mistake.

Why?

If his career had evolved in reverse he’d have been bad enough in the mid noughties to play for us.

1 Like

How’s Jack Byrne doing on punditry?

1 Like

Next goal big . Coach Dyche has a great record of putting foreign hipster coaches to the sword

It’s sad to see United supporters can’t watch their team playing without obsessing about the fans of another football club.

Klopp has locked himself inside their heads and thrown away the key

2 Likes

Will this be the year burnley finally go down? They are usually better second half of the year tbf

Cavani in for an Oscar here

They’ve only won 1 league game this season😳 Doing well to still be in touching distance of safety.

I looked at the table earlier and I couldn’t believe Norwich were still only a win off getting out of the bottom three. An awful lot of dross this season. If Newcastle spend money as you’d imagine they will then Leeds could be in bother

Massive massive result. That’s 10 points out of 12 against the small 4. What a way to end the year.

Seems knowledgeable, reckoned Brownhill or someone shouldve started for Burnley. He’d have been exposed to plenty of top coaching at City as well you’d think. He is a massive ‘what if?’ as a player.

Loads of ability, possibly can’t get around. Id lovevto see him get a good franchise in America and a run as a number ten

Decent, if unspectacular, result.

By now Rangnick should have seen that AWB, Maguire and Matic are way below the required standard.

I reckon they’ll do well to bring in a midfielder in the January window. Dalotvis steady at right back thankfully.

Biggest worry is every time Maguire gets involved.

According to my source at United ( @Mac can vouch that the source is real) Donny lacks a bit of discipline in his play especially when playing deeper which isn’t much use when progressing the play.

He says Donny has trouble retaining information also. He reckons the only position Donny could ever play for Man Utd is in the number 10 role as he isn’t tuned in enough to play in any other position.

3 Likes

Affirmative

1 Like

Yeah I think a midfield with Donny Van De Beek and just one other CM/CDM is very exposed. He’d work well at the top of a 3 in midfield but not a 2. Of course him in the CAM would pose the question as to where you’d put Bruno.