Manchester United 21/22

He had an Indian flag.

2 Likes

It’s not Harry Maguires fault they paid £80m for him. By paying that money for him it’s put him in as an automatic starter and he’s just not that good

United making Wolves look like prime Barca here

1 Like

A 1-0 game I’d say. Wolves are quite resolute defensively. Lost narrowly to Man City and Liverpool.

Phil Jones provides some badly needed title winning know how in this Man U side. Is this his testimonial season?

Juhy junior has just landed in. After about 3 mins he turned round and said ‘why do they have Jones on?’

1 Like

I believe it is. He has refused one. Apparently his quote was… ‘who’d turn up except my family?’

I wonder how much money Jones has earned per minute of football played the last few years. It must be phenomenal

Professor Rangnick has United trying to play like Liverpool

Yeah when they were under Roy Hodgson

2 Likes

A tame shot there from Moanaldo

1 Like

Mctomminay is a very very average footballer. Poor touch, can’t pick a pass and can’t dribble. I know he’s there to shield and provide an engine but surely Utd can find better

But he is!

Ronaldo needs to be at the centre of everything. Postulating for the cameras at every chance… A serious egomaniac.

Old Trafford is hopping

3 Likes

For all Wolves work, Utd look more likely to score

This must be the oldest front two in the history of the Premier League - combined age 70+.

What’s the xG?

Nearly an assist there for Moanaldo.