Manchester United 21/22

Watching ManU this evening ,it’s glaringly obvious they aren’t working for each other.They just aren’t showing for a pass.
Something seriously wrong somewhere in that club.Zero cohesion and desire.

Yet there’s been no transfer dealings between the clubs in nearly 60 years and Fergie wouldn’t even allow Heinze to sign for Liverpool in 2007. Poch is the man ye need. He’s a better coach than Rodgers too in my opinion.

1 Like

Hard to think but that Big Mick McCarthy could be the man they need at this point.
The players are happy to idle along on grossly inflated salaries, Mick would instil a bit of discipline and execute a cull of wastrels.
Mick has managed big clubs before, Cardiff, Wolves and Ipswich are all big names.

1 Like

Job is oxo

I prefer how Brendan says ‘in this moment’ compared to Poch and I also admire his unbridled enthusiasm. Pochs heart isn’t it anymore.

1 Like

Truth is, signing CR7 fcuked OGS, and fcuked United as a team. Delighted the bean counters and footix and underpants sniffers, but as a football team it was like adding mica.
They’ve been left with an undroppable stroppy malcontent, who plays only for the CR7 brand, and has completely ruined any system that was beginning to develop under OGS.
An old school out and out striker he is, like the lad at school who had all the skill in the world, but was overweight, never trained, and smoked 20 major a day, but was still the target man.
A player of a bygone era.

3 Likes

G’wan Geoffrey…

3 Likes

A picture speaks a thousand words :clap:

For once the picture may be deceiving, Geoffrey was no flat tire with ball in hand and 20 yds out - in either code. For a big man he was scarily nimble.

1 Like

Sleepy Ralf has lost the dressing room already.

Ralf has all the charisma of the CEO of a medium sized German manufacturing firm, the sort of firm that is part of what the Germans call the “mittelstand”. He’s proving very effective at making Manchester United part of the Premier League’s mittelstand.

It’s actually embarrassing to witness what’s unfolding in front of our eyes here. A once proud, ambitious, progressive club being torn asunder by the egos of charlatans. This, after all is the club of George Best, Denis Law and a raft of other giants of the game. Has nobody the authority or the balls to stand up and address the ever spiralling crisis before the situation combusts.

I’m not that overly concerned in truth but it’s fascinating to watch as they say.

3 Likes

Theyre selling more gansys than ever mate. That’s the main thing.

That’s the main target. Football success is a distant second.

1 Like

That’s true.Ralf is flaccid and devoid of charisma.
Success is cyclical and generally comes in 10-15 year cycles from what I’ve seen in my few years on this earth.And the sad thing is whoever you get in during these fallow periods,be it players,managers-the end result is always failure.Maybe an odd cup or so but that’s about it.
Thats always been the life of the top teams such as Man United,Liverpool,Kilkenny and Kerry in the bog ball.They accept it as they know the way things work.Wont admit it,but they know.

Bottom feeders like Limerick,Leicester,Galway,Dirty Nordies and Man City are exactly the opposite to what I’m talking about.Look back on their history if you’re in doubt.Those lads are like hyenas feasting on a barren carcass after the lion fucks off for some much needed R and R.

So what I’d say to the nouveau riche is to enjoy your glory days and keep your memories fresh to tell the grandkids.
Because they won’t believe you when normal order reasserts itself😀

1 Like

Van Der Sar mugged off United there

My source says that the organization of the coaches is abysmal. Despite the players being responsible for a lot of it, what is happening now and likely to continue is mostly on the coaches.

The new lads they’ve brought in are nice guys but they’re a big step back from the likes of Carrick and McKenna.

Thought the players hated McKenna and considered him under qualified and too strict?