Manchester United 21/22

True. It wasn’t a great era for the EPL back then

Yep it was basically man united, arsenal and Chelsea for ten years with Liverpool mixed in.

Finishing 5th or 6th wasn’t an achievement.

Much better standard nowadays

Bar the outlier of Leicester actually going and winning the league in 2015/16, six clubs have occupied the Top 4 places in the league in the 16 seasons since Moysie steered Everton to 4th in season 2004/05.

City are excellent but after that it’s fairly weak.

Ipswich did that one year after getting promoted.

They did it under another good Scottish manager, George Burley, cut from the same cloth as Moyesie.

1 Like

Moysie, a proper old school British manager, hounded out by Footix.

Very odd thing to say. What do you make of the Kinahans?

3 Likes

I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the Kinihans. What about De bruyne and Salah?

@Rocko is there an ignore user feature anymore?

Off topic bullshit, like this, is killing a load of threads.

Yes but you’ll still see there’s been posts and replies to said posters.

I’d love to see Evra as a first team coach. Def isn’t calm enough to be a manager but he’d be some motivator on the training ground.

@BruidheanChaorthainn, @EstebanSexface and @StoneCold spamming me on the Man U thread about Spurs. This sort of carry on needs to be clamped down on.

Maybe you could stop spamming the thread with bullshit.

How about that?

“The dick formation” :grinning:

1 Like

I have a feeling Ralf may not end up getting that job as technical director

The Man U instant gratification and instant success merchants have spent the last near decade thrashing Moysie because the job was seemingly too big for him and he wasn’t ready at 50 for it.

They go off and hire some hipster German who’s never managed in England before, who’s managerial CV is largely managing a succession of teams to mid table in the Bundesliga and are suddenly fretting that this might not be working out.

Is Ralf not involved in the selection process?

Ralf will get a small fortune if he doesn’t so win win