Manchester United 21/22

Agreed.

2 Likes

Fucking Hell.

If this is as bad as it appears then he’s done.

1 Like

No coming back from that

1 Like

Be interesting to see if there were many warning signs in relation to his character if the allegations are found to be true. I know he broke the COVID rules on England duty.

Ferguson had Morrison shipped out quickly when there were serious question marks about his character.

There’s always Qatar

Jesus that’s horrific.

I’m not the better after hearing about that.

There was rumours going around last year when he missed a few games. His friend committed suicide I think but people were suggesting it was over Something like this. Around September I’d say.

Well his friend did commit suicide, a former member of Man City’s academy I think.

Yep But the absence wasn’t explained at the time.

He’ll be sacked by lunch time.

Has a player as high profile as him ever been sacked?

Adrian mutu maybe? Adam Johnson as well.

1 Like

This explains his refusal to pass the ball to team mates in better scoring positions

Jeez lads I’m not the better of it after seeing and hearing that. The club need to act and be seen to act very quickly and strongly.

Jeez yeah for taking coke wasn’t it. Seems very harsh in retrospect!

Benjamin Mendy.

EDIT: Just saw he’s still a City player.

Presumably you can’t sack someone as it might prejudice a jury.

Not a hope he will be sacked unfortunately.

He’ll be sacked alright but it won’t be done too quickly. He’ll get suspended immediately and they’ll probably have to wait for charges to legally terminate his contract.

Fact that she felt she needed to take pictures and record it suggests not a first go around, not to mention that she realised she’d need concrete proof to make it stick in the court of public opinion.

Poor girl.

Has the poor girl pressed charges?