Manchester United 21/22

United badly need to get Roy Keane into the club in some role to help sort the culture out.

4 Likes

It’s clearly man utd. A vile disgusting franchise that housed generations of wife beaters.

Players not sacked by Liverpool after assaulting their partners: Stan Collymore, Jon Flanagan. The latter wasn’t even sacked after he was convicted.

Keita was accused of it by his girlfriend last year.

Ray Kennedy a hero on here too

4 Likes

You’d wonder what her father was at with his statement.

1 Like

These are different days, but he’s worth a lot of money. Manu have a proud history of ignoring random acts of violence when it suits them.
They ignored the Christmas party bar a scapegoat.

1 Like

Really? I thought it was someone random on Twitter who’d never met him before that?

Greenwood has been at the club since he was 6 years of age. This reflects really badly on the famed Man U Youth Academy. What kind of life skills and values are they instilling in the young boys who pass through there?

1 Like

Points scoring on a topic and trying to be humorous is very poor taste. I’m surprised at you chairmanDan.

Watching his meal ticket go up in flames

10 Likes

You got a link to the WhatsApp?
I probably shouldn’t, but I’m rearing a daughter in manc.
Edit, actually I don’t want to know.

That was my thoughts reading it. Very strange.

Exactly, and more than likely knew of prior abuse. There should be no surprise here, the surprise is how little of these cases see the light of day with professional athletes, they would have been routinely hushed up in the past.

A third of women suffer domestic abuse during their lifetimes, 10% of men.

Not going to go tit for tat on this. Hitting a woman is the lowest of the low. I’d hate for any club I support to support a player that does that. I think a lot of the United supporters have come out here and be critical of the player. The club have acted swiftly and correctly.

I will, however, correct a couple of things here. Collymore assaults were after he left Liverpool.
Flanagan didn’t kick a ball for Liverpool again. He was not wanted at club.
Keita was bullshit.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy as you tagged me. I genuinely wasn’t familiar with the Kennedy assault until he passed away. Parkinson’s or not (it was after his LFC days to add, not that it should matter), it sounds like his wife had a horrid time with him for years.

I’m not going to comment more on this. What’s happened this young woman is awful.

2 Likes

Now that you’ve taken the bait :roll_eyes:

I find it hard to believe that statement is from the father. Most real men would be fairly scorched earth when it comes to protecting their daughters. Saying he was part of the family for 2 or 3 years and her phone was hacked are totally irrelevant to the facts and manner at hand. Saying the relationship “has not been good” would win the euphemism of the year award. He seems like a spineless enough individual who is probably scared of losing his meal ticket.

8 Likes

Agreed

All football fans are dunces in regards to this shit

6 Likes

Most of that is complete fabrication… You’re obviously mad as hell here. At least you and the other Man Yoo fans are lashing out at me at not your partners, we should be grateful for that at least.

1 Like

Manyoo turned a blind eye to their golden generation degrading and exploiting a bunch of starstruck teenage shop girls . “Harvesting” I recall was the phrase used by the lads.
They were described as being “like a pack of wild animals” by a hotel guest.