Manchester United 21/22

Ronaldo makes no sense from a footballing point of view. He makes cents though

I heard on a podcast recently that the week after Messi signed with PSG, they’d sold a million extra shirts. United hoping Ronaldo does the same I bet.

This is awkward

2 Likes

Its gonna be a disaster for United. He’ll still score 25 goals but nobody else will get a look in and we’ll be cannon fodder for good teams.

Apparently that would be worth about €5m to them, they make fuck all out of it. I’d say it would help increase the price to be Uniteds official South Korean noodle partner though

The Champions League exits to Ajax, Lyon and Porto in recent seasons with Juve were certainly underwhelming.

Despite all the scutter talk and wind ups, the bookies, who famously don’t cycle to work, have united as 4th favourites for the league.

How many millions does Ronaldo’s agent get for the move?

Something like 25m… Utd are now have the highest wage bill, highest agent fees and the most expensive squad. No excuse not to win the league this year.

2 Likes

The Glazers have backed Coach Ole to the hilt. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few more deadline day arrivals tomorrow.

A lot of stars in that dressing room now. Big challenge for Coach Ole to assert his authority.

Really?! I thought by the chatter of some lads on here, they’d be odds on across the board. Interesting.

Is last seasons marquee signing Donny Van de Beek still at Old Trafford? Haven’t heard tell of him in a long time.

1 Like

In this day and age that’s essentially a nominal fee.

He doesn’t exactly have a sell on value, Juve were delighted to have him off the books I’d say. The salary was crippling them

1 Like

I think they still owed 28 million on the initial transfer fee also.

He could be a John Giles or a Gordon Strachan

Doubtful. Both those lads went and drove Leeds to league titles.

1 Like

Has there been talk of anyone coming In for utds greatest ever player Phil Jones ?