Manchester United 21/22

They’d be doing well to find someone to pay the £75k a week wages…

1 Like

Newcastle apparently interested in a loan deal

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if Arsenal take him off yere hands. Mad that he’s still only 29

Rumour has it that United had no interest until city became an option. Bizarre on one level.

I can’t see man United win the league under ole tbh. I think he done a very good job in building the squad and repairing the damage of the previous few seasons.

Whether by accident or design he’s signed a much better player by and large than Jose, van gaal and moyes.

I think man United will remain in the top four and possibly challenge for the title but pep and tuchel are miles ahead of him as managers and have very fine squads too.

Your probably a DM away from being a very good side on paper. Man united aren’t far away at least now.

1 Like

It’ll break the Internet when @flattythehurdler is queueing behind cristiano for a flat white in Nero. The small talk will be deeply revealing- can flatty keep it together, does he really belong in such company, will he tremble and giggle like a schoolgirl?

1 Like

I suspect CR7 will send a lackey in.

Defeatist talk…maybe you’ll bump into him in curry’s while you’re both looking for high end speakers. You need to establish a bit of a rapport early on…I’m sure the forum can provide you with a few opening bon mots

1 Like

He only gets nervous in the company of megastar Nick Leeson.

Nick Leeson gets nervous everytime he sees Flatty more like. He’ll have to go the Carrick route and get a barring order.

1 Like
1 Like

What a shit tweet after having days to think about it

Its amazing how man City manipulate Manchester Uniteds transfer policy so easily

3 Likes

I actually think United were tipping along nicely but now they have Ronaldo he’ll fuck the whole balance of the team.
He might score 20 goals but it won’t be say 10 extra goals United wouldn’t have got without him. When he signed for Juve he almost ruined Dybalas career. For example Dybala scored, I think, 4 direct free kicks the season before Ronaldo signed. Direct free kicks are basically never scored so that’s plus 4 goals for the team. Then Ronaldo comes in takes all the free kicks, bates em into walls up and down italy and scores fuck all. While a clearly better free kick taker is left seething.
In Uniteds case Penandes will suffer.
Theres also the issue that Ronaldo had by far the highest amount of shots on target in serie A during his time there, but Juves overall shots on target fell. Basically he shoots on sight and fuck everyone else.
It also completely fucks your press, because he does nothing.
It might work if Ronaldo understood his limitations and came on for 20 minutes at the end or was happy to be left out against Chelsea and City etc and play against Brighton and the likes. But we all know that won’t happen.

A signing made by the marketing department and not the football department

3 Likes

A signing dictated by an opposition club, and it wasn’t Juve.

Pep is a genius.

The way is clear now for Haaland

and they’ve got Kane tied down to Spurs.

If they get Haaland today it will be the best double bluff since Kevin Spacey was Kaiser Sose

1 Like

The next question is what the fuck will Pep even do with a striker, seen as he doesn’t want one