Manchester United 21/22

Ronaldo always missed a fair few chances. Goalscoring is all about being in the position to score or miss

Clearly. Very very bored.

1 Like

Yeah I just think that Utds defensive woes get blamed on Maguire the whole time where I think Shaw in particular goes deep because he gets exposed for pace, the easy thing for him to cover his man is to go back 20 yards further, but that fucks up the offside line. And again, I dont watch them that often, but it seems to happen a bit that he is the one who is playing someone onside. He is covering his man here, yes, but could be 10 yards further up covering him. But he made a big run back, out of breath, so the easiest thing to do is drop back deeper. That fucked up the ball at the other side of the pitch then. But Maguires big lunge and fuck up gets highlighted more than the pass inside which would have been offside only for Shaw. I must also say I’ve never rated Shaw anyway.

He was excellent in the Euros, primarily from an attacking point of view.

Maguire drops deep himself to cover for his own lack of pace. Happens all the time.

1 Like

Very well spotted Juhy, well done. A bit like @Gman I’d rarely see Man Utd games but from what I’ve seen the gap between midfield and back line is too much at times. The midfield get slated here often but it’s the backs dropping off causing much of the issue.

Terrible play high up. Teams know to attack the left cos there’s trouble when Maguire remains deep when Shaw goes forward. Fred gets in there to cover some times. Says a lot about Maguire that Lindelof and Bailly seem like much better options.

I honestly think that with Williams at left back and a different Centre back a lot of issues go.

More problems further out the field like how to use Ronaldo properly. If they could sign a DM, CB and look at a young striker that would break the bank I think it’d be a good transfer window this summer.

Mother of Gawd :joy::joy::joy:

It’s a long trek from London to watch that dross

Watching man utd to be made compulsory

Not selling enough burgers.

Kieran McKenna doing well since he took over at Ipswich. 6 wins from 8 games.

Dressing room is rotten. Need to turf out the leakers.

B-Rod the man to sort them out with his envelopes

Knowledge Manchester United fans on here rate BRodge as a better manager than Klopp. He could be available soon after throwing his players under the bus this week.

I’ve sent the link to my source. I’m not expecting a response :slight_smile:

Elsewhere, some players have complained among themselves that Rangnick’s sessions are often based on 11 vs. 11 work rather than dynamic drills they feel help to keep them sharp between games. Sources told ESPN that much of the work being done on the training pitch is built around improving organisation and shape with less emphasis placed on sessions designed to hone particular skills.

Fucking drills they want and they can’t defend to save their lives :joy:

1 Like

“Hey Slabhead, stand here to play them offside…”

homer brain GIF

13 Likes

Hahaha :laughing: :clap:

1 Like