Manchester United 21/22

Ah will you stop. Ye had some awful useless cunts and soft characterless cunts with no backbone, very similar to what we have now.

McAteer. Jamie Redknapp. Collymore. David James. Neil Ruddock spring to mind immediately without having to think. Either soft spineless cunts (Redknapp, James), useless cunts (McAteer and Ruddock) or horrible cunts (Collymore)

1 Like

The prawn sandwich brigade are circling

1 Like

Andy Carroll

Suarez the racist

Two draws in three days at Turfmoor against bottom of the table Burnley and now at home to Southampton.

Last season, Coach Ole masterminded a win at Sean Dyche’s Burnley which put Man U top of the table and promoted @BruidheanChaorthainn to giddily post screenshots of the league table. A couple of weeks later Southampton were routed 9-0 at Old Trafford.

Coach Ole was sacked for this alarming drop in standards.

2 Likes

Livarpool never short of cunts, either useless ones, spineless ones or outright horrible scumbag ones

rage GIF

You have triggered poor auld @Breaking_my_balls

1 Like

You seem obsessed with people enjoying sport. Why does it bother you so much?

Are they going to sack another one pal?

Rip it up and start again (with another billion)

Take small bites. This is gonna go on a bit longer. Don’t gorge yourself. Drink it in.

They’re queuing up for weeks to have a go at me but I am Titanium

One league title in ten years for a club like man united isn’t good enough.

At least they never had a rapist.

Ralf obviously didn’t think to change jerseys at half time. That’s the key to United beating Southampton

Ralf mugged off by Ralph.

Or 0 in 10 if we use your counting technique from how many seasons Klopp is at Liverpool😂

Ragnick has steadied the ship you’d have to say

Respectfully, he isn’t. Utd screwed OGS when like children they couldn’t bear to see their cousins playing with their discarded toys, and snatched them back.
He was absolutely what they didn’t need.
They’ve had little bounce. No better than Ole really.

1 Like

You’ve completely lost me. Ole had his chance and he wasn’t good enough. He done ok up to a point but it was clear at the end of last season it was done.