Manchester United 21/22

The new lad :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Scholesy says they aren’t trying a leg for him :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Every new manager and new player is the truth according to you.
Lucky to survive at home against a Southampton side who played weds night.
Ralphie says they won on xgs though.

Sure if the players aren’t trying that’s a reflection of the players professionalism not the manager.

I don’t agree with scholes anyway.

I think there’s far more positives now.

You can see there’s a semblance of a plan and they are creating chances but they can’t sustain it for 90 minutes.

That’ll come in time.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You’ve completely lost me here. I’ve no idea what you are getting at.

I don’t doubt it :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

He must be hitting the claret early today.

To think they forced out a club legend in Ole, who had steadied the ship with a big win away at Tottenham for this no-mark hipster.

People parking where they want has become a huge issue I hear.

Man U need a British manager. Better again for them a Scottish manger. They’re the last club I thought would go down the hipster route that they’ve gone down with Rangnick.

The only manager who’s delivered the league title for them in the last 60 odd years was Scottish. You can see why he opted for a fellow Scot as his replacement back in 2013. Would Malkay Mackay take it I wonder?

Moyes would get more out of them, If West Ham get top six, he’d deserve another crack at it.

Malky Mackay knows how to get number 21 delivered.

1 Like

Another controversy breaking

What?

Just seeing highlights on MOTD here now. Luke Shaw once again the player keeping them onside when the play wasn’t down his wing. Cc @croppy_boy

I tried telling them

Coach Ole stuffed these 9-0 and now Hassenhutl is patting them on the head.

1 Like

They won the xg mate. Keep up.

What was the rationale behind getting in this Rangnick hipster?

Bizarre. Interim, interim coach Carrick could have held the fort until the summer when Potter, Moyes or Wazza would be available.