Manchester United 21/22

Use him in training for opposition set ups. See this big cunt here, pretend he is Chris Wood and then have the youth team launch in balls

And Cavani is going to be shipped off to Barca

It’s the 3 years remaining on his 6 year contract that has Harry tied down to Spurs, not Manchester City or the murdering/human rights abusing despots that bankroll them.

Chairman Levy didn’t even pick up the phone or answer his calls when Pep was sniffing about.

Even if they don’t get Haaland they’ve the league won without doing a stroke

Chelsea are better team than city imo. Man City need a striker but I suspect haaland will sign for PSG to replace Mbappe either today or next year.

City have a better goalie, better centre halves, a better midfield and better wingers, but ya, Chelsea are better

Well under tuchel Chelsea have played Man City three times and won all three.

1 Like

they’ve a 20 point gap to make up on City

Lapsed Citeh fan @EstebanSexface giving it socks here out batting for the franchise he formerly supported.

For Man City it’s all about the champions league now. That’s how they’ll be judged.

I think Chelsea are the best team in the league but there’s probably little between city and them but without a kane, Mbappe or haaland I don’t see Man City winning the champions league.

Having tuchel for a full season and another summer of good transfers will see them close the gap significantly.

You’d also expect last seasons signings who took time to settle in to be much sharper this season.

It’ll be a great title race alright

4 Likes

Fred can probably stop them.

18 Likes

If Ole can make Fred into a DM worthy of playing in the XI then he should get the Ballon D’Or.

Seems Cavani is heading off :confounded::confounded:

I’d be gutted if Cavani goes.

Same

1 Like

Maguire looks like an orange man at at orgy