Manchester United 21/22

I thought Falk was decent. Obviously not.

Duncan Castles, a trusted source on the club, suggests the players are angry at the suspension of Greenwood

Incorrect. He’s a baldy cunt who despises Man Utd, loves Jose Mourinho and is wrong on Utd transfers 95% of the time.

Anyone with their head screwed on stopped following him years ago.

1 Like

That’s not Duncan castles.

If this us 50% true it all but confirms that Maguire’s camp is the source of the leaks.

If the stupid cunt is jealous thay one of the greatest players of all time is a greater source of all time than himself then he should be fucked out the door as quickly as possible.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-ronaldo-maguire-captain-26262289?1=

1 Like

Maguire is only a blow in

1 Like

Bruno would be my choice for captain to be honest.

Reports Brandon Williams has been told he’ll be staying at the club to fight for a place next season too so Shaw’s time is likely coming to an end. Telles has been disappointing.

Sami Hyypia, the greatest centre back of the EPL era, gracefully stepped aside so the young force of nature Stevie G could be captain. Ronaldo needs to wind his neck in and stop stunting Slabhead’s development.

4 Likes

Fairly sure it’s not Maguire that’s leaking stories.

My source says the Ted Lasso thing I linked earlier is true alright but the story about Rangnick sending the players home with homework is lies.

I think there are 3 players leaking info, Bailly, Elanga and Henderson.

What source? Can you post the link again?

Elanga? The guy that Rangnick is starting and getting a tune out of?

Can’t see Gary Neville coming out and saying what he said, without revealing the player’s identities, to quite a very young player or sub.

Gerrard was good and it was his time.

Ronaldo is only trying to help the younger players. Maguire hasn’t earned their respect and shouldn’t even be starting on current form.

Bruno is really natural captain these days.

Elanga is leaking team news anyway. I’m not sure if it’s more than that though.

Source?

My source in the club :handshake:

Cc @Mac

1 Like

Hmmmm…
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I’d be amazed if elanga is involved.

1 Like

Doesn’t add up at all. Bailly maybe, Martial before he left possibly too.

Maguire and Shaw make the most sense given Neville’s reaction though.

Fact is there is so much trouble is a good sign. Clearly Ralph is rooting out the cunts.

This needs to be done.

Deary me

I reckon it says quite a lot about the character of player at united currently that he’s seen as a natural captain.

1 Like