Manchester United 21/22

I got the shift in Tramco from a wan that thought I looked like Sami Hyypia.

9 Likes

Didn’t he get sent off after about 5 minutes one year against Man United due to van nistelrooy mugging him off and he hauled him down as the last man in the box . Liverpool got tonked the same day

That is no boast :grin:

Not certain but was slightly on the way down then. Dunno tbh, he was nearly old when he came. He was susceptible to it I spose but overall he was very good.

Pity he wasn’t there for Champions League win.

Barbel and Henchoz were very good as well

Sammi was a stalwart in the Champions League win in 2005. Scored a thumping volley against Juve in the quarter at Anfield.

1 Like

Is your name JL? :grimacing::grimacing:

Biscan, now there was a defender

His only sending off in his career at Liverpool.

Henchoz was dog shit

2 Likes

Most centre halfs in the epl bar maybe van dijk get written off as shit at some stage in their career. Rio was roundly ridiculed and pilloried by all and sundry at one stage. 'youre havin a laugh if you think that tool is a decent centre half" (Roy Keane gift grub). Maguire is different level altogether though. He’s absolutely useless.

1 Like

You must be new around here

2 Likes

Who ever thought Sol Campbell or Lucas Radebe were shit?

Two out of 1,634 is still most

Sop Campbell was ridiculed after a first half disaster against West Ham in early 2006. Got the run around from Marlon Harewood I think. Resurrected himself to score in the Champions League final a few months later though.

We’re down to one so

Didn’t Sol Campbell go through an awful funk at one stage?

Rio beside him and Olivier Dacourt in front of him then. What a team they were.

Kelly, Harte, Keane, Viduka, Bowyer, Fowler, Mills, Batty I could name more of that team than Leeds current team

2 Likes

And Kewell before he was shit

1 Like

Yeah I think he had to leave the ground at half-time in that West Ham game. Lost his spot in the Arsenal team and the England squad then for the World Cup. Ended up at Pompey on a free then.

Alan Smith when he was a promising striker before Fergie made him a shit midfielder