Manchester United 21/22

I condemn the actions of the scumbag that hit Phil Foden’s mother.

1 Like

Surely a Zenit man

Edit: @Ashman got their first

I haven’t seen the Liverpool fans try to change the topic as quickly since heysel was last mentioned.

You have them on the run here.

Kim Jong-Un a big Man Utd supporter

2 Likes

Ooft. When are the Red Devils going to condemn his golf cheating.

Manchester United supporters are a very needy bunch.

2 Likes

Two right cunts

3 Likes

They mightn’t be in the business of winning anything of significance on the pitch these days but they’re great battlers on the INTERNET

2 Likes

You’ve been regularly posting for the last few weeks on the abuse of women and the issues facing women in todays society.

It’s a remarkable coincidence when a Liverpool fan batters a woman in the face you fall silent.

Does he still follow them? Man U have alienated a lot of their Korean fanbase with their racist chanting.

I’d imagine KJ-u has feckall love for the Southerners.

I don’t think he is mad about football . Think judo is his game

Any idea who Pak Doo-Ik follows in England?

That’s not surprising, if you’re in the propaganda game you have to keep up with what the leaders in your field are doing. Sort of like when Michael Fennelly went to the Sydney Swans for S&C tips to keep himself ahead of the opposition at home.

Sadly for Manchester United supporters that’s the only field in which they’re leading these days.

They flew planes to get rid of a good man like Moyes and bring that jerk in.

A good win for United today and their own supporters have turned to obsessing about Liverpool again :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Condemning abuse of women is more important than a football game.

Ralph seems to have a great sense of humour.

Dynamo Dresden