Manchester United 21/22

Being a fan of tyrannical regimes, Manchester United. He took the departure of Fergie very badly and has been seething ever since. No coincidence that his first invasion of Ukraine happened at the same time as Liverpool demolishing Manchester United 3-0 at Old Trafford in March 2014.

His hometown team - Zenit Leningrad.

Do you use the modern term for anything?

1 Like

Are you a communist Dan ??

Great chance for you to add to this thread.

I’m a sporting Communist.

Putin supports CSKA London.

That’s some penalty by fernandes.

It seems you’re more concerned about which football club the accused allegedly supports than the actual victim of the crime. Very very odd approach to take

5 Likes

I’m just bemused as to why the Liverpool posters can’t condemn the abuse.

Will this Liverpool fan be held in the same regard by Liverpool posters on here as Robbie fowler for his homophobia and luis Suarez for his racism ?

@liverpoolfans cat got your tongues you murdering bastards?

2 Likes

@caulifloweredneanderthal condemned it above on behalf of LFC Ratoath Inn Supporter’s Club. He speaks for us all

@BruidheanChaorthainn must have me on ignore :cry:

Oh dear

That might call for some condemnation by fellow supporters of the club that those miscreants are affiliated to.

2 Likes

They’ve turned a blind eye to the antics of Kim Jong-Il and Eamon Holmes so you’ll be waiting.

All Manchester United supporters urgently need to apologise for the existence of Mick Hucknall’s singing career.

In truth, it’s an unforgivable atrocity.

1 Like