Manchester United 21/22

We’ll sancho looked completely lost until the past three weeks.

He isn’t the quickest of players and looked totally bereft of confidence.

After the euros I wasn’t sure where his head was at.

These things can go south quickly. Look at what happened with depay.

If elanga and sancho keep going given their age it’s absolutely massive. Liverpool are signing subs like Diaz for 60 million.

If man united can get two young attackers playing well for a combined 80 Million it’s absolutely huge for the next few seasons.

No it did not. He’s been excellent the past few weeks compared to the previous few months. He’s the player of the month wrapped up.

He scored 2 in 2 under coach Carrick including the goal which booked their place in the champions league knockouts and a goal against European champions Chelsea.

That doesn’t mean he was playing well. He took his goal in a counter attack against Chelsea.

If you are trying to argue he was better under carrick than he was in the last few weeks god help you.

Federico Macheda was great at that age as well.

Your hated for man united is unreal. You couldn’t call out the Liverpool fan that battered a woman last week.

If it was a man united fan that done it you’d have been all over it.

It’s great to see somebody absolutely seething so much so that their reduced to this sort of behaviour.

By that logic nobody would ever sign a foreigner. That is your dream in fairness

He compared him to macheda too.

Kid, you’re just another Paddy Footix that doesn’t understand the psyche of us English when it comes to our soccer teams. I’m a North Londoner. Tottenham Hostpur is my local team. Woolwich and Chelsea are our big rivals. We’re not all that all that bothered about what goes on up in the grim north west.

I know it doesn’t suit your narrative and agenda but stop pedalling blatant lies and untruths.

2 Likes

It’s odd you used to post under a woman beaters name too in Geoffrey boycott.

Funny when the mason greenwood news broke you were on here pontificating about how it reflected on man united and their fans but when a Liverpool fan batters a woman you refuse to say anything. Very unusual in my opinion.

Odd that you spend so much time on the Man Yoo thread given the geographical divide between North London and Manchester

He’s a Liverpool fan.

Or was it Preston north end

Seems like it

1 Like

Lols

I stated that it reflected poorly on the values that the famed Man U youth academy were instilling in boys/young men, that graduate, Mason Greenwood had been educated and schooled there from the age of 6.

Are you going to tell me next that the scumbag who hit Phil Foden’s mother was a graduate of the Liverpool youth academy?

1 Like

A noted refusal amongst the Manchester United fans on here to condemn the actions of Kim Jong-Il and Eamon Holmes.

1 Like

You can take the kid out of Yorkshire, aren’t you the one who goes on about the famed Yorkshire grit.
It’s a poor reflection on the values Yorkshire parents instill in boys/young men in Yorkshire. Telling that Greenwood is from the same city as Yorkshire’s most famous son Peter Sutcliffe.
Then of course another famous son of Yorkshire Geoff Boycott was a hero of yours.

1 Like

Greenwood was great at that age too

Yorkshire Geoff Boycott is a big Man U fan.

1 Like