Manchester United 21/22

Raheem must be shitting it.

@LukeHOAFC : Unacceptable behaviour Macclesfield. My mums families from there. Disgusting

Luke is very harsh on his mums family.

Did your mate end up involved in the end?

1 Like

Locally it would be known as Smacklesfield Vs Mongleton.

No he didn’t. He thought about it but, probably wisely avoided. There was significant shenanigans over the ground apparently, which is worth quite a lot of money should it ever accidentally fall over to allow for housing

That settles that so

1 Like

Barcelona, Man City and Real Madrid mugged of in one window.

Ole is playing chess while the rest are all playing checkers.

The guys playing checkers get to the knockout stages of the Champions League and win trophies regularly

You’re only as good as your last game of checkers obviously.

City have left united hanging now with Cavani, oh my word.

Who won’t park in the gaffer’s space is the question.

It’s not about trophies anymore. It’s about social media hits.

Ronnie’s post this morning had 35k comments in 7 mins on insta. Box office

Each million interactions is worth 5 goals

Really crazy martial and lingard are both still on the books. Diallo loan has collapsed I believe so we’d much better off playing him than the two lads.

He’s injured so they’d need to keep one of them until January anyhow. Lingard might be perfect for clubs looking for a panic buy in January. Get more money for him then. Keep Martial for cup games and see if he can bang some in against lower division sides and increase his worth.

How many forwards do Man Utd have now? All on big enough money I’d imagine. Madness.

1 Like

Indeed. His value is bound to go up if he’s not thought good enough to play in league matches.

What does it matter? Tis all monopoly money