Manchester United 21/22

Is Diallo the guy Coach Ole signed on deadline day last year for about £30 million? Trying to move him on already?

I’m actually hopeful Lingard pushed on this year considering how he was woth West Ham. I’ve been very critical of him over the years but he may have a part to play I hope.

If not fleece Arsenal in January

The Glazers have given MU mangers serious monetary backing

No.

How long has Diallo been at the club?

Diallo joined last January, he wasn’t signed for 30 million and they aren’t trying to get him out of the club.

You floundering again after getting things wrong.

1 Like

You’re the one that uttered the words ‘Diallo loan has collapsed’. Not me.

No he’s the lad @flattythehurdler saw, didn’t recognise, googled, finally found out who he was, then tried to pass off as a celebrity spot and got the hump when it wasn’t given.

4 Likes

You are an odd individual at times.

Thirty million pound footballer “not a spot”.
Man who is famous worldwide and has a film made about him in which he is played by Ewan McGregor “not a spot”
I’ll leave it there.

£37m

1 Like

Add ons included in that. I’m not sure what they are but I’d say he hasn’t triggered many of them yet anyway.

United pay £5m if he’s awarded as a spot.

10 Likes

Thanks. I don’t expect to hear another word about it.

2 Likes

He was going out on loan to Feynoord but got injured in his last training session.
£20m + add ons wasn’t it?

I was reading there that Diallo had only played 76 minutes of senior soccer when Man U lashed out £37 million on him.

Good to see you keeping up with all the news in the North West, like many Prestonians you have a particular interest in the Machester Red Devils.

1 Like

You’d have to think about the ambitions of Jones and Martial if they are still with Utd by the end of today. Lingard will be needed for the League and FA cups tbf.

About that yeah.

I think Lingard is on 100k a week and I think Martial is something crazy like 200/250k. Nobody else is going to pay them that.