Manchester United 21/22

Di Maria was a great signing, Van Gaal mishandled him and I didn’t mind Van Gaal.

Van Gaal would’ve been good tactically with Pogba.

There was merit in what they were trying to do with Falcao.

That squad pisses all over this one for me. Theres nobody in the current squad near the level of Di Maria and the only one with the faintest pretensions hammers the shit out of his girlfriend and maybe worse.

Ole made lungard into a much better player…by giving him to a decent manager

1 Like

Not much maybe.

Like who ? There’s hardly anybody left.

Not officer class

Iconic

Fred was as bad beside him. Shameful.

McTominay as well. You’d wonder how they’re being coached.

The sooner they announce Ten Hag the better.

The Club is rotten. Anyone going in there would want to with his eyes wide open. Its needs gutting up and down.

Think Ten Hag is the man for the job there with Ralf working higher up to root out the poison.

The main poison won’t be gone until the Glazers are out the gap.

All joking aside, its easy to point the finger there too. Its funny the free ride Ferguson is given. He needs to be turfed out. He’s like Banquo’s Ghost rattling around the place. Maybe he’ll shuffle off himself shortly enough.

Which Man Utd players could you see playing with the club in 3 years time outside of Sancho and possibly Elanga? Who would you offer a new 3 or 4 year contract? Not many I’d wager. Appointing Fernandes as captain (a player they are carrying) was another silly move. Even Portugal dropped him for one of their most important games in the Euros. The whole squad needs to go on the trade block.

Fairly damning there, 1 v 3 in the box, 4 city players on the edge of the box, 5 united players in and around them. Rebound comes out and it’s 4 v 4 with one of the 4 being McTominay who’s basically useless to the defence being 5 yards behind the attackers, so 1 v 3 has turned into a 4 v 3.

Watch McTominay in that clip, he is marking Foden at the start, then he slips him, he doesn’t bother going back, then two city players run into the box either side of him, he picks up neither, then the rebound comes out and he hasn’t tracked back at all and is standing 5 yards the wrong side of all of them. Shameful stuff really. Defensive midfielder me bollix

united would be as well off gutting 90% of the first team squad and just promoting the academy and trying to buy class. I mentioned it before here, but they need to find a Hyppia and build a defense from there.

In truth, they need Roy.

That’s a load of crap. He was able to get by the Glazers and Woodward using the club as a cash cow with more shrewd investment and coaching.

He’s had little influence other than in an ambassadorial role in recent years. Played a part in the signing of Ronaldo admittedly.

City played a blinder in moving to sign Ronaldo. forced United’s hand completely and fucked up a season where there was some hope prior to it. Dunno if Ole would still be there but he would have had a better chance without trying to change everything to get the most out of CR7.

He is the reason they are there. He has also enabled them and fed off their teat. He is a shadow around the place and I have no idea what he contributes.

This is boards.Ie level of wumming. You should be embarrassed.

1 Like

I’d be embarrassed at defending a man whose decision to invite McManus et al into the Club brought it to this nadir.

My money would be on McTominay, Sancho, Rashford (I think he’ll turn the corner), Bruno, Elanga. Some of the players on loan could be if they’re given a chance next season like Garner, Williams, Mengi, Diallo.