Manchester United 21/22

Stop feeding him. He’s clearly being intentionally iditiotic for the ‘laugh’ or is actually as stupid as this.

1 Like

Every chance. United will pay the release clause in a heartbeat

Yes, absolutely, it is the responsibility of the manager. Otherwise there would be no such a thing as managers.

Whose responsibility was it when Antonio Rudiger was warming the bench for Chelsea?

What happened when a proper manager came in?

1 Like

I’m not sure what a manager is responsible for if it’s not the performance of his players

It’s bizarre the attitude Utd fans have towards Pogba.

So was it Mourinho’s fault that Shevchenko was useless at Chelsea after so many goid years at Milan?

What age was he when he joined Chelsea again?

It’s almost suspicious

I’d imagine Shevchenko wouldn’t go near Chelsea nowadays with all their Russian connections in the current climate. Roman was extremely keen to sign him at the time.

Yes.

But the difference is that Mourinho was getting the best out of Didier Drogba and the rest of his team. He didn’t sign Shevchenko, Abramovich did, and Shevchenko didn’t fit in Mourinho’s plans. Mourinho had the credit in the bank of two league titles in a row.

So nobody really gave a fuck.

Looks like there’s a 2.7 billion offer in for chelski though.

Right…

So all players that flop at clubs do so because of the manager?

Seriously?

I’ve been up and down on Pogba and dont think he’ll be a massive loss. He goes from outstanding to absymal farvtoo much an definitely isn’t suited to a system built around him, the responsibility does not seem to sit well with him. He has linked up very well with Bruno a lot but is too prone to distraction.

PSG would be a perfect fit for him I think. Loaded with stars who are under more pressure and he’d be free to find space pushing forward with Veratti doing the dog work behind him.

A big problem with United is this 4-2-3-1 nonsense which is a nothing system in my opinion.

Has any successful team ever really used it?

I wouldn’t have that in the top 10 problems

I think its a big problem.

Having Fred and McTominay in the ‘double pivot’ is basically signalling to everyone else that they dont need to work as “McFred” are there to do that. See Elanga not tracking back for the goal last night. It leads to carelessness and recklessness.

You can hide in a 4-2-3-1 whereas you cant in a 4-3-3.

1 Like

Weird comparison

No. But Pogba is a clear failure of both coaching and the way the club is run.

Mourinho didn’t want Shevchenko, he basically went out of his way to make sure he was a flop as a fuck you to Roman.

I think its a signal that neither of the defensive midfielders are good enough, so we are compensating by playing two