Manchester United 21/22

Always someone else’s fault isn’t it mike.

1 Like

Alejandro Garnacho Called up the Argentina senior squad.

Serious prospect.

Reports Ten Hag is meeting Murtough and Arnold on Monday.

MEN have ten haag down as preferred candidate.

FFS

He’d fit right in with Liverpool

2 Likes

Brandon Williams had a nice bit of cut to him as a player. How’s he doing at Norwich?

Flying. He’s been man of the match a few times for them.

He’s exactly the type of character and player united need. Kind of an Andy Robertson type.

Be far more steady than Shaw at his preferred left back. If he could do it at right back it’d be even better.

Fucking clowns.

1 Like

They signed the wrong Milinkovic-Savic in 2014!

The mad thing is loads would have been seen as good signings by most people at the time and are good players. It’s just the overall shitness of the club has just made almost every signing look bad. 95pc of players have disimproved.

2 Likes

Shneiderlin and Depay were both good players and if coached correctly would have kicked on

Maguire and AWB for a combined £128 million

What I fine shocking is that two of yhe highest fees were paid for Di Maria and Lukaku. Two players that had no interest in playing for the club.

That would never have happened under Ferguson and Gill’s tenure. In an interview a couple of years back Evra said he couldn’t understand the lack of background checks the club completes in relation to suitability now. He said he had numerous meeting and felt like he was being researched by the CIA before he was offered a deal. Of course there’s always a few that get through like Veron or Djemba Djemba.

I do get the feeling that there is a return to this policy with Rangnick and Murtough driving ghings, as opposed to Woodward and Judge.

Liverpool have this down to a fine art now. When done right it means just the odd massive splurge like Allison and Van Djik.

1 Like

Thinly-veiled “we’re just putting it out there to see if anyone is stupid enough to buy him…can you hear me Newcastle?”.

1 Like

They’ll need to spend big to replace him