Manchester United 21/22

They’ll get £15m at least for him.

1 Like

They may dig into the famed academy for a replacement.

West Ham’s academy that is

Depending on the length of his contract id say hell make 23m. He has potential

Yep, united were buying potential when they signed the English international

He has the potential not to be as shit as he is now

He’ll get better when he leaves united? Fair point, most players do nowadays.

Johnny evans is twice the player

Looks like a formality at this stage given that Pochettino would involve a pay off of over £10m and Luis Enrique is unlikely to leave the Spaniah national job before the World Cup.

Lopetegui is to much of a wild card I reckon.

Will the head coach, presumably Ten Haag, be in charge of transfers? Have they abandoned the idea of a Director of Football?

No John Murtough is in that role. He was behind the appointment of Rangnick he spent time observing what he did with the Red Bull group previously. He, along with the manager (and Rangnick now presumably) will identify targets and rank them in order of preference. It’s normally three per position apparently.

I don’t know who establishes contact with the selling club. That muppet Matt Judge is still involved in negotiations and I think Avi Glazer still has to sign off on major deals at the end.

There’s another shitstorm coming between the Glazers and the major supporters groups as they’ve, shockingly, been slow to implement the changes promised after the SuperLeague fiasco last season.

He definitely improved after he left

4 to choose from it seems.

Yeah I list those above there. None are a home run and all come with some level of concern but I think there’s more upside in hiring Ten Hag than any of the others. Also less contractual issues to deal with and the Glazers love saving money so they can have more for themselves.

Somebody needs to gently explain to the manyoo fans that they have no more say in how the club spends it’s time and money than they do in the logistics operations of their local McDonalds.
They can eat there, or not eat there. That’s about it. A binary choice.

4 Likes

Football fans are gas all the same.

What’s the horn for this Ten Hag fella about? Does he remind lads of a younger Klopp?

Unless he is bringing the Ajax team with him he’ll have some job on his hands.

Saying that he couldn’t bate Benfica the other night

If Utd are really serious about getting back to the top the tree again then they have to revert to Fergie methods.
Buy the best players out there & integrate them…

So, in English Football you have Pep & Klopp.

They have to go for one of these surely?

Surely they need manager who know the league, and has shown he can do it at a few different clubs in the Premier League?