Manchester United 21/22

There’s very high level players like Ousmane Dembele and Pablo Dybala coming up on free transfer. United will probably in for Dembele with 100million in summer 23’ rather than move for him now!

They have no right winger, and the form right winger in the world is available on a free…and they’re not in for him.

Dybala is a better technician than Bruno and minds the ball much better

Mo Salah isn’t available on a free yet sure! Who’s the form right winger in the world? Dybala?

1 Like

Is there any possibility of Ralph keeping it an extra 6 months and wait for Luis Enrique after Christmas?

Sorry, Liverpool aren’t in for a right winger, they don’t need one.

Dembele destroyed Madrid last Sunday. Ruined them.

Presume he means Raphinhia who plays for Leeds.

United need to sort out the manager before they go about signing players.
I am sure they will be looking at any number of players, but those players themselves would like to know who they are going to be playing under.

You could rebuild quickly enough this summer with a few astute signings and a few of free transfers that will be available.

Biggest thing will be to offload all the deadwood and egos. Hard to do this summer but it should be the start of it.

This is Manchester United you’re talking about - the once-biggest club on the planet….
Surely to God they wouldn’t want to be seen in the best before aisle of Asda looking at free transfers.
Has it come to this???

2 Likes

Have a look at the football landscape. That is the reality for every club. Players now run down their contacts all over the place so they get better deals for themselves.

Majority of major transfers will on frees now. Transfer fees will be a thing of the past.

Would you keep hold of Pogba?

No.
But then I wouldn’t have been keen to sign him back in the first place.

Ish…I think the right manager could have him as a class number 8. If he wants to go let him away though.

When you see the glimpses of his star quality playing for France it would be a shame not to get a tune out of him at Utd.

Lack of a proper DM at Utd has been criminal.

Director of Merchandise?

:thinking:

Laurie is stick for a story today. This makes zero sense.

Firstly, Rangnick wasn’t there last summer and has been open about not vomiting a fuck load on someone like Haaland.

Secondly, there’s no way Kane opts to go the Itd over City or Chelsea. Utd are no more likely to win the League than Spurs and the latter will probably be in the Champions League while the former won’t.

I’d be happier to see thrm spending £100 on striker Nunez from Benfica, DM Zubimendi from Real Sociedad and CB Araujo from Barcelona.

If Kane signs I’m done. Ffs he’s a cart horse.

1 Like

He is 29 in the summer and has had persistent ankle trouble. He has changed his game a bit too where he is dropping deeper as he doesn’t seem to have that pace to run in behind or down the channels anymore. He is obviously proven in the premier league and will get you 20 plus goals a season but it would be consistent with Utd signing players that have already peaked. They need to invest in younger talent especially if its a case there is no champions league football next year.

3 Likes

Pretty much nailed on here.

He’s exactly the signing the idiots would make too which is the worry.

He’s grand for a team topping up at the very top but for a team like united he’s pointless.