Manchester United 21/22

Would you say Spurs will make 4th? I’d have said yes a couple of months ago but Arsenal are in a position of strength now. 6 points clear if they can win their game in hand.

Dybala, Rudiger and Dembele are available on free transfer and they want to spend 100 million on Kane!

Dybala and Dembele willaant stupud wages. I’d steer clear.

At this point in time I think they’ve a better chance than Utd. Arsenal could slip up yet.

I think the bother is that Kane will want the same if not more in wages plus the transfer fee.

I dont think theyll get Dembele anyway but he has looked very good the last few weeks. His potential is big.

Different positions but it would really soften Pogba going.

Rudiger wants a huge signing on fee.

He is worth it, he is a top 5 centre back in the world really. Wouldn’t be surprised if Guardiola or Klopp move on him yet but he is supposed to be Madrid bound.

I read he was looking for 25m. I don’t know what the going rate is for ‘free’ transfer signatures but it seems extortionate.

Wonder is it the way the game is going though. Its obscene but they seem to be generating it.

I think Rudiger would probably start ahead of Stones and Laporte. He is left footed as well which is good for balance and that.

Klopp is super smart, going to a back 3 and unleashing Trent and Robertson further up the pitch could be his next thing maybe. Rudiger would be amazing at LCB. Liverpool would have 5 top centre backs with Rudiger. Would release Van Dijk to stride out with the ball as well.

2 Likes

Mbappe wants a 100 million.

He won’t be going to Liverpool anyway. They wouldn’t pay the wages Rudiger is looking for.

1 Like

Cc @flattythehurdler

Mbappe is the best striker in the world. He’ll sell more jerseys than a 29 year old shithouse centre half.

2 Likes

Pochettino as manager would attract Kane.

United should go and get Bielsa in for a couple of seasons

2 Likes

To be honest I think there’s probably a list of transfer targets that has been put together by Rangnick and Murtough. When someone is hired they’ll go through it and then see if the new appointee is happy with it ir wants some of their own targets.

Poch would definitely want Kane whereas Ten Hag probably has more cost friendly targets.

1 Like

Poch is yesterday’s news, not a modern coach… his ceiling is top 4, sacked by Spurs and thinks spending 100m on an ageing player like Kane is a good move

Ten Hag is a modern coach, plays good attractive football, has a vision and if let manage he’ll do a good job. Would also go and sign up and coming players instead of throwing 100m at Spurs for Kane.

United will definitely appoint Poch🙈

Has Edwin Van Der Sar tweeted yet?

He’s waiting to take out the full page ad

Take care of Ten Hag goys xxx