Manchester United 21/22

Bruno looks about 35 already.

A key signing for the new manager

Delighted that bit of business was done. They’re supposed to be trying to extend Shaw’s contract next. I’m less enthusiastic about that.

Rumours that the glazers are selling all the land around old Trafford and letting a developer build a new stadium and lease it back to them.

Sounds like an awful idea.

Like a new signing.

I’m sure he will be handsomely remunerated for bullying mid-table teams and scoring penalties

Yeah. They current stadium should be redeveloped. Mitten waa speaking about it on The Athletic podcast last week.

It already has an adequate capacity. They could do with a bigger reserves/women stadium that should be built in the car park.

They’re still training away out in the wilderness by the sewage plant.

It’s fair grim around Old Trafford, I was surprised by the lack of infrastructure, thought there’d be more bars etc given theres 60k people coming through regularly

Think the club pretty much all off it which is a fair reflection on the glazers.

I suppose the Yanks are used to someone else building the stadium for them.

Given the massive redevelopment pretty much all over Manchester that area sticks out in a big way

Makes you really admire the work the murdering bastards over in Eastlands have done.

Some speculation that Ten Hag will be announced tomorrow. No idea what it’s based on though.

There aren’t though. How many home matches do manyoo have at a time which would allow people to congregate pre and post match? Few enough.
It’s not a nice part of town, though it is earmarked for significant development the whole way out pretty much.
Unclear how much of that is commercial. Mostly flats. There are , I was told, 34 skyscrapers awaiting commencement in the next short while, mostly Chinese funded via the vampire squid.

1 Like

Greenwood is back on the club website as a first team squad member…

That’s the kind of club they are.

That’s fucking weird. Even if he somehow managed to make the charges disappear I can’t see how they’ll be able to pick him for anything ever again.

Hopefully it’s just some shit like they have to put him up so he can be entitled to a fair trial or something like that.

Update:

Some intern is getting the chop for fucking up the website.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was to check what the mood was like. The glazers are cunts.

1 Like