Manchester United 21/22

Lingard ffs, DVdB is being blackguarded by coach Ole.

That Newcastle goalie is shocking.

1 Like

A godson of Gareth Southgate I believe.

1 Like

Lingard is like a new signing, he was excellent last season. I’d say he’ll have a big part to play in uniteds first title win in 9 years

Yeah hes showing some of the form he had with west ham last year. If he keeps it up its a masterstroke by ole loaning him out rather than sell. Rebuild he’s confidence after 4/5 poor seasons. Delighted for Jlind

Any link to Ronaldo goals? Two crackers?

Man U an absolute shoo-in for the title now. Christy is the final piece in the jigsaw. The return of Christy has generated some buzz. I see even lapsed Man U fan @dodgy_keeper is back in the fold. Posting on a Man U thread yesterday for the first time in about 8 years.

2 Likes

Dingers. United have really wiped City’s eye here.

2 Likes

The first was sensational

1 Like

Ladbrokes paid out on United winning the league after the second one went in

Messi takes the easy road in Paris. Ronaldo returns to reawaken an underperforming sleeping giant

The GOAT

2 Likes

They’ll take some stopping in fairness.

You gotta love a fairytale storyline like this

They should win it. If they don’t it won’t be lack of financial backing from the Glazers or investment in players that’s the reason for it. Coach Ole is like the little rich kid getting every gift and present he asks for. The pair bankrolled by the oil monied autocrats for whatever reason don’t seem to be prepared at the moment to spend the kind of money and lavish wages that Man U are.

And agent’s fees.

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Culture. I’d say Brolly got a text from Ronaldo.

4 Likes

Luke Shaw passing on the apple crumble was the moment the title was won.

7 Likes

That was some penalty bruno Fernandes scored on Saturday.

1 Like

He misses one Ronaldo takes them.