Manchester United 21/22

Luke Shaw is in for some shock.

They must have Lasagne and Chips on the Carrington menu every day. Lukaku has lost a power of weight since he left.

Shure they ran Moyes when he took away their chips

4 Likes

I see United are inviting woman beaters into their directors box now.

And Ronaldo on the pitch. Mysogynist club

I see there was a display of support at Old Trafford on Saturday in support of the lady who continues to maintain she was the victim of a sexual assault.

Is that still the subject of the criminal justice process?

Just a civil case I think.

SEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII

#ibelievehim

Just watching the game here for the first time.

You’ve fred, matic, martial, Mata, Jones and lingard who are on high enough wages and wouldn’t be missed too badly if 3 or 4 of them were sold during the summer.

It’s such a waste of money and it’s clear as day against the better sides the lack of a dm will be very costly.

I see plenty of journalists suggest a DM was never on the cards this summer which is a pity.

The reasoning behind this is that Ole has identified Declan Rice as the ideal signing and they thought it better to wait until next summer when he might be available for cheaper than the £80m West Ham wanted this summer.

The didn’t move for Camavinga when it became clear that he really wanted to move to Spain and Neves wasn’t seen as the perfect fit either.

The problem with waiting for Declan Rice is that United wont get him if Chelsea are in for him next season. Rice is a Chelsea fan and will sign for them over United next summer. But if Chelsea don’t go for Rice then its game on for Ole

Crying out for a defensive midfielder, with all their savings from dessert outgoings they could have easily brought in an upgrade.

Presume it’s Donny beside Fred and Pogba out left with sancho on the right.

Declan Rice Pudding

2 Likes

Chelsea are overstocked at DM already with Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Saul ( if he stays) and Gilmour will hardly go on loan again.

Ronaldoooo

What a ball by Bruno

SIIIIIII